Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIGS COMMENTS!!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

I will definitely be here next year, definitely.

'I want this club to get into the Premier League and even if it finishes my career doing so, I'll make sure that happens.

'I've made too many promises to myself, my kids, my friends and people around me that if I don't it'll be a massive disappointment for me, but I'll be here next year trying to do the same.'

Bellamy continued: 'I'm here for the year and Manchester City have been great, they know my situation and they know I only want to play for Manchester City in the Premier League, I don't want to play for anyone else.

'I hear stories about other clubs, why would I choose them now when I could have chosen them last year?

'My stance is clear on this. If I can't play for Manchester City in the Premier League, I won't play for anyone else in the Premier League. I'm adamant on that.

Because Cardiff and Man City could not agree a deal in wages.Cardiff were not going to pay over a certain amount each week.
Bellers never thought that Liverpool were going to come back in for him,or give him what i have said for a few weeks - a 2 year deal...This was all put to Liverpool about 2 weeks ago.

'They own me, they're my club. If I can't play for them, I won't play for anyone else apart from Cardiff City.

Now for all we know bellamy could have gone on his knees and begged vt + tg to let him come back to us this season, maybe they told him that the finances were,nt here to bring him back, malky mackay might not have wanted him in and around the dressing room disrupting the squad, none of us fans really know I don,t suppose we will ever find out what really happened but the above comments from bellamy is an obvious reason why many people are angry / dissapointed that he hasn,t returned, (especially he kids) it,s done now lads, lets move on and trust that malky can bring in some good loan players to go along with is already very good signings!!!!!

Re: CRAIGS COMMENTS!!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 am

cityone wrote:I will definitely be here next year, definitely.

'I want this club to get into the Premier League and even if it finishes my career doing so, I'll make sure that happens.

'I've made too many promises to myself, my kids, my friends and people around me that if I don't it'll be a massive disappointment for me, but I'll be here next year trying to do the same.'

Bellamy continued: 'I'm here for the year and Manchester City have been great, they know my situation and they know I only want to play for Manchester City in the Premier League, I don't want to play for anyone else.

'I hear stories about other clubs, why would I choose them now when I could have chosen them last year?

'My stance is clear on this. If I can't play for Manchester City in the Premier League, I won't play for anyone else in the Premier League. I'm adamant on that.

Because Cardiff and Man City could not agree a deal in wages.Cardiff were not going to pay over a certain amount each week.
Bellers never thought that Liverpool were going to come back in for him,or give him what i have said for a few weeks - a 2 year deal...This was all put to Liverpool about 2 weeks ago.

'They own me, they're my club. If I can't play for them, I won't play for anyone else apart from Cardiff City.

Now for all we know bellamy could have gone on his knees and begged vt + tg to let him come back to us this season, maybe they told him that the finances were,nt here to bring him back, malky mackay might not have wanted him in and around the dressing room disrupting the squad, none of us fans really know I don,t suppose we will ever find out what really happened but the above comments from bellamy is an obvious reason why many people are angry / dissapointed that he hasn,t returned, (especially he kids) it,s done now lads, lets move on and trust that malky can bring in some good loan players to go along with is already very good signings!!!!!

Just words, action speaks louder than words, but money talks for mercenary footballers...........

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 am

i'm a bit surprised but i'm sure a reason will be announced in the next few days

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 am

Good post, exactly why I feel gutted, he promised us, let us down,
Thanks Bellers you just shit all over us, tw*t.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 am

Carduff wrote:Good post, exactly why I feel gutted, he promised us, let us down,
Thanks Bellers you just shit all over us, tw*t.

lol hardly

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am

ELY BOY wrote:I have no problem with footballers going for money and being honest about it but to say he would only play for Cardiff to be closer to his family then move to Liverpool which is as far as way as Manchester is an absolute joke.

Footballers shouldn't spout shit and then expect people not to be pissed off with them if they are found out to be talking absolute horse shit.

I remember a certain player called Chris Burke who said that he wanted to be near his family in Scotland but where did he go..... about an hour and a half up the road :roll:
I think Bellamy's reasons are quite different though, we don't really know why he chose to go to Liverpool, I realise what he said about coming back here but until I know the real reasons then I wish him all the best. It just might have not been his decision to be honest.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

hopefully bellers will issue a statement in the next few days as HE DID actuaklly say that ,im seen the interview myself.Like mentioned you cant knock someone wanting to play for a massive club like liverpool but a bit of honesty would be nice especiialy when kids have your name on their back

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

Get over it FFS. He's in his last years of his career and knows Cardiff wont be able to afford him. So he goes to a big club like Liverpool to play, probaly, his last 2 years of his footballing career. What would you do?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

Lets just get on with supporting City! you'd think its the end of our season judging by some of the comments on here!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

good post

He should have shut his mouth then none of this would of happened the gob shite

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

i can remember craig saying after the millwall draw that it was almost certain he WOULDNT be back at cardiff this season,maybe is promiase to come back was a statement meant to build momentum for the team and the fans to make that final push for promotion,i honestly believe he hasnt backstabbed us but it would be nice to hear him comment to clear things up all the same

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Who gives a toss if Bellamy makes any sort of statement? All that comes out of his gob is pure Shit. Let's all get behind the City and move on,one so called player doesn't make a team.