Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Us fans!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

I love this club with all my heart but I despise some of our fans, I am looking at this board seeing Bellamy being slagged off, and malky Bering told not enough business has been done. FFs listen to what people say I dont be so up your own arse. Malky building for the future and there is no poin rushing and buying players needlessly wasting money like previous managers have done. Bellamy came to us last season when he could have gone to any perm club then and IMO was let down by the management and some players that where at the club at the time, he will be back at Cardiff one day but the chance to play at a higher level and support a charity in a 3rd world country is a little bit more rewarding than being slagged off by fickle fans ffs people open your eyes and see the bigger picture. Rant over! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old: ;)

Re: Us fans!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Totally agree, love watching city but listening to our spoilt fans makes me sick.

Hated DJ cos he didn't use youth now want so many players we have no room for youth and class a mention with youth on not good enough :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 pm

1st post bear with me .....

i have been following all the bellamy gossip quite closely and do enjoy reading the posts regarding him ..

when the liverpool verdict came about was pretty dissapointed but when thought about it for 5 maybe it is a blessing in disguise if bellamy had of signed for city 2 year contract as an example i believe that come next season when we will be challenging for promotion imo mason will be just as good if not a better player but only cost a fraction of what cb would have.

this year we dont seem to be pushing for promotion rightly so aswell. if we gain it through the play offs so be it but i feel we will not be ready, next year we have a back bone only need to make 3-4 quality signings early in transfer market, blend them in pre season then hit the ground running then we will be a premiership team with a good chance of staying there

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:Mason will be just as good as Bellamy..? :lol: One good game against Bristol City and all of a sudden he's a world beater!!!

he is showing promise and with cb getting on i believe next season they will be at the same level

cb form dropping due to age
jm form improving due to experience

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 am

Midfield general wrote:Mason will be just as good as Bellamy..? :lol: One good game against Bristol City and all of a sudden he's a world beater!!!

to be fair, Mason has the potential to play in the prem, he just needs to learn his trade. I think you misrepresented his post, obviously Mason isnt gonna be as good as Bellamy on the basis of one season, but you can tell that he has bags of ability and give him 2 maybe 3 years of him keeping up like he has been then i can honestly see him at a prem team. Its all about the potential!! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 am

Waking up this morning I did half expect to see that this post would have taking a battering but it is nice to see that there are Cardiff fans that still have an ounce of sense. Dint fully agree with the Mason comment I think that it will take a little longer than one season to turn the lad in to a top class footballer but I do take the point and agree a little bit lol :ayatollah: I have also been watching SSN this morning and when the comments that CB has made was read out it feel like he is happy with the move to Liverpool which hurt a bit because of all the things that have been said by him last season. I still stand by the fact that we where lucky to have him last season and to get I'm on a perm deal would have been excellent but a dream as he still is a top half prem player and with what he should be there. I think we should all look to the future of Cardiff city the players that we have at the club want to play for us and when you have the likes of Peter whittingham signing a extent ion, super kev and the youngsters like Mason, turner ibbi farah ect it looks positive malky is here to do a job and that make Cardiff city fc a greater club than it is now. We have come miles in the past 10 years and these last few years ahead of us now are the climax to what I believe will be a well run well established prem club. All we can do as fans is turn up week in week out, buy shirts and make as much noise as possible and let the people in the know do what they need to do to make the club better. This squad we have at the moment has more guts and go in the small number of games that I have seen this season than some players that we had last season showed all campaign. In Malky I trust bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 pm

General, judging by what Ive seen of Malky so far this season and with watford last season. I honestly think he knows what he's doing. He's brought in some excellent talents this season and I think the more time they have playing together, the more improvement you'll see! Its September at the end of the day, we have a long way to go!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Midfield general wrote:With all due respect having potential is one thing while reaching his potential is another kettle of fish. There has been many, many players out there who should have made better players than what they actually were with Jason Koumas the first one that comes to mind.

The difference there is that Koumas didnt reach his potential due to a serious injury and never being able to over come the after effects mentally.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Great Posts Guys

I've trawled through some of the threads on here the last few days and the Positives are beating the Negatives.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!