Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do you feel about Bellamy?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: BELLAMY FEELINGS [POLL]

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Why should we care hes a footballer and goes where the money is no player is any diffrent or person no matter what job there doing i dont know why people are kicking up a fuss for makes me :lol:

I do. Their sad twats with no life of their own so they pour scorn on others.

i dont really care plus most of the bullshit thats said on this board is just that BULLSHIT and pixels on a screen :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Why should we care hes a footballer and goes where the money is no player is any diffrent or person no matter what job there doing i dont know why people are kicking up a fuss for makes me :lol:

I do. Their sad twats with no life of their own so they pour scorn on others.

i dont really care plus most of the bullshit thats said on this board is just that BULLSHIT and pixels on a screen :ayatollah:

Same here. I dont think "dont care" does it justice. I would like a "Couldnt give two fucks im sick of the saga" option.

Of course it would have been fantastic to have him here but lets be honest a player of his quality should never have been playing in the chanmpionship in the first place.

He came, he gave it a go, it didnt work out, lets wish him atb and get on with looking for some realistics championship targets.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Cardiff LEGEND? Behave. :lol:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

cardiff legend in my eyes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Don't care ..