BELLAMY FEELINGS [POLL]

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Comment below your opinions/feelings. :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY FEELINGS [POLL]

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

can i click more then one? ;)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

WHO GIVES A SHIT.. HE'S SIGNED FOR LIVERPOOL ... GONE... END OF... FOR GAWD SAKE PEOPLE LET IT DROP

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

No option for heartbroken?! :cry:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Happy for him, playing football at a very high level, for Kenny who was an idol for him as a youngster. Playing for a massive club.

Understand why others are annoyed, maybe they have a right to be but it doesn't help. We got a good group of players many under long contracts and the club is/will be moving forward :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Gone lets move on :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

no feelings, wont lose sleep, not going to hate the guy, life goes on, good luck to him!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

I just hope he don't come grovelling when he's finished. Robbie Fowler tried and failed,after he SHIT ON US.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Gutted

And I can't stand Liverpoo

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Happy for him, he went to the club he supported as a boy to finish off his carreer, it's understandable. He thought it would be just as easy to go back to Cardiff as it was when he first came here, but unfortunately it wasn't, he didn't betray us. He didn't want to drop his wages and let's be honest, would you with your job? He even stated that he uses a certain amount of his wages for his charity. Some people need to stop being cunts towards him. Let's all shut up about him now, he's Liverpool player. This is the Cardiff City Forum, not the Craig Bellamy Forum.

Time to buld a statue of Craig Bellamy outside the CCS

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Out of respect of what he did for this club last season. How many other players in there prime of would dropped a leauge to help try and earn there home city club promotion ?

The guy is a legend, and a statue should be erected as a thank you. :lol: :ayatollah:

PS.. People slagging the guy off, are you mad or what ? Call yourself Cardif fans ?

Re: Time to buld a statue of Craig Bellamy outside the CCS

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Out of respect of what he did for this club last season. How many other players in there prime of would dropped a leauge to help try and earn there home city club promotion ?

The guy is a legend, and a statue should be erected as a thank you. :lol: :ayatollah:

PS.. People slagging the guy off, are you mad or what ? Call yourself Cardif fans ?

A STATUTE? WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION OF "LEGEND"

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:WHO GIVES A SHIT.. HE'S SIGNED FOR LIVERPOOL ... GONE... END OF... FOR GAWD SAKE PEOPLE LET IT DROP

obviously some people do and if u don't quit reading

statue is a lil bit far tho lmao

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:29 am

happy for him, but a little gutted he isnt coming back :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:49 am

bellamy was magic,he wore the magic hat
and when he saw the pound signs,he said i fancy that
he didnt come to cardiff,are the malaysians tight?
and even though he promised us,its proves hes full of shite

just kidding,didnt expect him to come back and id rather it be liverpool than stoke or god forbid QPR

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 am

He did his best to get back to us but you can't blame Man City for getting money for him. Craig is out of our league financially and wasn't an option really. Still gutted though :(

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 am

happy for him he is where he belongs in the prem

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 am

How can he be classed as a Cardiff legend?? He was part of a Cardiff team that failed in a big way, legends are people who succeed.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 am

I have a few different feelings over this. I'm glad we can finally shut the people up who refused to face facts he wasn't coming here, whether on loan, a free transfer or however. It had been obvious for a while but still they clung on desperately, starting threads that they knew for definite he would come here because they knew him or someone close to him. He would have been an excellent addition to our squad, not only playing wise but in lifting morale and spirits in the dressing room but, if things went bad, could he also have been a divisive figure? We all know how easily he falls out with managers. But, as for being a legend, that just pure bollocks

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

15 people clicked he's a Cardiff legend...... FFS grow up!

Re: Time to buld a statue of Craig Bellamy outside the CCS

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 am

almaff wrote:
Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Out of respect of what he did for this club last season. How many other players in there prime of would dropped a leauge to help try and earn there home city club promotion ?

A STATUTE? WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION OF "LEGEND"

I totally agree with this (other than the statue bit, but that was obviously said tougue in cheek)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 am

Bigbluebird wrote:15 people clicked he's a Cardiff legend...... FFS grow up!

Exactly. It takes years to earn legend status, but some people think that all it takes is a patchy season to do reach this

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm

He's not a legend that's for sure.

I think he needs to applauded for what he's doing in Seirra Leonne but this is the main reason why he had to maintain most of his wage. As we couldn't offer him more that £30k (if this is correct) then I have no problem with him looking elsewhere.

My only issue is it was liverpool. I fcuking hate them, on a par with swansea.

Good luck for Wales CB.

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

If Bellamy is getting a statue maybe Robbie Fowler will get one too ;) :lol: :roll:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 pm

just more proof that football is all about money these days not passion. Bellamy is no different from any other modern day footballer. pound signs make the world go round.££££££££££££££ :D ££££££££££££££££

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Personally, i'm not surprised he didn't come back, a pity, but there you are. What we need is a team full of winners, & thats what Malky is working on. Thanks for the memories Craig, it was a privilege watching you play in a City shirt, now its time for every one to move on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 pm

milly44 wrote:no feelings, wont lose sleep, not going to hate the guy, life goes on, good luck to him!

Exactly! :ayatollah:

He was never our player, we loaned him, and he was a LUXURY for one season. End of.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Bit gutted - but will be fully behind our team all the way

Keep the Faith

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Why should we care hes a footballer and goes where the money is no player is any diffrent or person no matter what job there doing i dont know why people are kicking up a fuss for makes me :lol:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Why should we care hes a footballer and goes where the money is no player is any diffrent or person no matter what job there doing i dont know why people are kicking up a fuss for makes me :lol:

I do. Their sad twats with no life of their own so they pour scorn on others.