Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to wear no 39 at Liverpool....

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Must become attached to it !

Cb39

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

To rub it in...his squad number with Liverpool is 39..... One word tw*t!

Re: Cb39

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Have to say that my opinion of him has gone down

Does he think that he will get more games than he did with MC?

Money, Money, Money - no passion!!

And yes if I could help my home club I WOULD

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

It was also his number at Man City, nothing to moan over

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Judas

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

GROW UP YOUR ALL PATHETIC... HE OWES US NOTHING .. BEST OF LUCK TO HIM

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 pm

He put money ahead of his word. He chose to tell us he was staying at Cardiff. Nobody else. He broke his word. I wonder how people would have reacted had he signed for Swansea.

He is not a Cardiff supporter. He said he would sign for us. He broke his word. He did it for the money. Simple.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:He put money ahead of his word. He chose to tell us he was staying at Cardiff. Nobody else. He broke his word. I wonder how people would have reacted had he signed for Swansea.

He is not a Cardiff supporter. He said he would sign for us. He broke his word. He did it for the money. Simple.

NOT SIMPLE YOU STUPID SOD..... DID THE CARDIFF BOARD OFFER HIM A CONTRACT? SO DID HE BREAK ANY PROMISES BLAH BLAH BLAH?

AND HE DIDN'T SIGNED FOR SWANSEA DID HE FF'S..!!

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE SOME OF YOU ARE CARDIFF CITY FANS, YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FECKIN FICKLE. SOME OF YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE A CLUB.. AND WE LUCKY ANY FECKER WANTS TO SIGN FOR US WITH 'FANS' LIKE SOME OF YOU HERE.............!!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:He put money ahead of his word. He chose to tell us he was staying at Cardiff. Nobody else. He broke his word. I wonder how people would have reacted had he signed for Swansea.

Judas Bellamy :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I wonder how we managed before craig bellamy signed for us last season? it's not the end of the world. Sure, he's an excellant player but with injuries etc perhaps Malky wants a player who'd be more reliable and a player who would give us more than 2-3 years service. Malky's building for the future!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

NOT SIMPLE YOU STUPID SOD..... DID THE CARDIFF BOARD OFFER HIM A CONTRACT? SO DID HE BREAK ANY PROMISES BLAH BLAH BLAH?

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE SOME OF YOU ARE CARDIFF CITY FANS, YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FECKIN FICKLE. SOME OF YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE A CLUB.. AND WE LUCKY ANY FECKER WANTS TO SIGN FOR US WITH 'FANS' LIKE SOME OF YOU HERE.............!!!!!!!!!

Listen mate. If you had another brain cell you would be a tin opener. Bellamy said he would stay. Nobody else. I would have had no problem with him had he not said anything. Fickle? Of course I am. I'm a f*cking football supporter. There is no rationality, sense or logic when you fall in love with Cardiff City. Trust me. I am a Cardiff fan. I am happy with our squad, manager and corner flags.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

Listen mate. If you had another brain cell you would be a tin opener. Bellamy said he would stay. Nobody else. I would have had no problem with him had he not said anything. Fickle? Of course I am. I'm a f*cking football supporter. There is no rationality, sense or logic when you fall in love with Cardiff City. Trust me. I am a Cardiff fan. I am happy with our squad, manager and corner flags.

Too right mate....if he hadnt stated that he would be back for free if he had too coz he had unfinished business then nobody would give a f**k that he went to liverpool.....all hes done is make himself look like a tw*t for going to liverpool to be a possable carling cup and fa cup player.....

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Bollocks. IF he wanted the money he would play for City reserves on his 90k p/w or what ever he was on.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add ego to money. He wouldn't stay on the bench at Man City as he would be training with the kids and he wouldn't be on telly. ;-) Good point though in all seriousness. I disagree though.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Well, he may not get games with the Scousas and come back on loan with us. You'll never know.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am

Listen mate. If you had another brain cell you would be a tin opener. Bellamy said he would stay. Nobody else. I would have had no problem with him had he not said anything. Fickle? Of course I am. I'm a f*cking football supporter. There is no rationality, sense or logic when you fall in love with Cardiff City. Trust me. I am a Cardiff fan. I am happy with our squad, manager and corner flags.[/quote]

First off sunshine I ain't your f*cking mate... secondly the one brain cell I may have is obviously one more than you,;whether he said he was coming back or not he hasn't so feckin get over it and more on.. Bellers owes us nothing and further more the Cardiff City Board didn't offer him a contract, he was offered one at Liverpool and took it, best of luck to him...!! and furthermore do you think Bellamy gives a shit what you, I or anyone else thinks about his move to Liverpool..!!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 am

Mate is just a figure of speech. I get where you are coming from. I am really clever. Chillout.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 am

Good luck to Bellamy.....but he did Welsh on us as the English say :lol: