Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

The point im making obviously its not clear is that he said we need 3-4 players to boost the squad which is something we will be looking at in this window as long as they are the right players we sign 1 and how many have we been linked with 0 not even carl has had anything to say regarding possible transfers coz there has been nothing to tell and AGAIN like i said "perhaps i did jump the gun a bit but i expected more from us in this window" we needed more signings and IMO loan signings very rarely work out with the exception of rambo an bellers who are bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:The point im making obviously its not clear is that he said we need 3-4 players to boost the squad which is something we will be looking at in this window as long as they are the right players we sign 1 and how many have we been linked with 0 not even carl has had anything to say regarding possible transfers coz there has been nothing to tell and AGAIN like i said "perhaps i did jump the gun a bit but i expected more from us in this window" we needed more signings and IMO loan signings very rarely work out with the exception of rambo an bellers who are bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Said we need 3-4 players, sure. Yeah, guess that's a legal binding contract there that 3-4 will definitely join. Sue him. That's what I'd suggest.

OMG, we only signed one ( well, hate to break it to you but the transfer window opened during summer, so we've had more than one player in.... Ever considered - gasp - other teams have been after player, probably the same players?

Linked with zero? Good, shows leaks have been plugged. Nothing to tell or nothing of note leaking out? Big difference.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 am

Hasn't this board cottoned on to deleting libellous posts yet?

Clearly not, because the opening one - brazenly accusing current Cardiff City FC manager Malky Mackay of lying to the supporters when he has not done so, is absolutely libellous.

I'd sue if I were him. Perhaps he realises he's massive compared to the attention seeking complaints of the opening poster though.

bangbang - you're a liar and you've gone all quiet after the responses in this thread proved you wrong. :lol: