Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Yet again as much as i hate to say it i feel we have been lied to about "4 more players before end of august transfer window" just to keep us quiet so that "hopefully" our results would keep us happy but tbh the results have been good not great and we sign a CB when we have 4 already with no more talk about anyone else. i'm sure MM will pick a couple of loan's up but as proved last year loan players don't care about the club. just dis-heartening why cant they just be honest with us.

can't blame bellamy for going to liverpool for his last few years i know i would if i was coming to the end of my career all the best bellers come back soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Agree with all of that fella

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't think Malky ever said that there would be 4 more palyers before the end of the transfer window. He said he would like 3 or 4 more players but always made it clear some of them might be in the loan window. We haven't been lied to as far as i can see.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 am

NEMO, I want u as my lawyer the way u can find loop holes an technicality's MM said he wants 3 or 4 more players in as long as there the right sort of player which was odd to start with then it just so happens we get 1 player which if I'm honest I havent heard of and also don't feel we need. Right wing and strikers we need IMO.

Again would like to say good luck to Bellers hope he puts 3 past the scum and sets up the other 12 ha ha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 am

We been lied to for many years mate not just now

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 am

idiots,

we havent been lied to at all.

he said he would like 3-4. if the right ones are available for the right proce.

they clearly havent been available or part of MM plans.

stop being so spoilt and start supporting your team with some positivity.

MM made us all aware he was looking into the loan window too once the prem squads are announced

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 am

Jezzy I can only think you haven't been watching Cardiff long

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 am

keano wrote:Jezzy I can only think you haven't been watching Cardiff long

well you have thought wrong

we have been lied to in the past by hamman and riza but the point in question is that MM has lied.

nice attempt to insult my loyalty to my club but bit of a fail really wasnt it?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 am

You can go further back than them pair let me tell you they just the recent ones theres many more mate

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 am

keano wrote:You can go further back than them pair let me tell you they just the recent ones theres many more mate

i know there is, and its common in every club and in life. were football fans, stop being so soft about it. it happens we support the team no matter what.

once again the point was the recent MM 'lies' not the previous ones

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:08 am

jezzy666 wrote:
keano wrote:You can go further back than them pair let me tell you they just the recent ones theres many more mate

i know there is, and its common in every club and in life. were football fans, stop being so soft about it. it happens we support the team no matter what.

I'd be interested to see some links to Malky's "lies".

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am

the other Bob Wilson wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

I'd be interested to see some links to Malky's "lies".

Me too Bob! The fact is there aren't any.

I challenge anyone to find where MM has lied to us.

This fella is a breath of fresh air to our club.

I for one am very, very happy with what he and the Malaysians have done for us. Long may it continue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 am

I watched the interview where MM is supposed to have made this statement and trust loan systeme he never did, as far as numbers are concerned he actually said 2 would be great and 4 would be fantastic. He also said that some of these players may come from the system when PL name their 25 man squads and non squad players become available.

Absolutely no lies from MM or anyone else at the club and very very wrong to suggest that they have. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

castleblue wrote:I watched the interview where MM is supposed to have made this statement and trust loan systeme he never did, as far as numbers are concerned he actually said 2 would be great and 4 would be fantastic. He also said that some of these players may come from the system when PL name their 25 man squads and non squad players become available.

Absolutely no lies from MM or anyone else at the club and very very wrong to suggest that they have. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

totally right

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 am

we could have signed 20 players but if they are not up to scratch why should malky sign them ,
this man is going to take us all the way keep the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 am

jezzy666 wrote:idiots,

we havent been lied to at all.

he said he would like 3-4. if the right ones are available for the right proce.

they clearly havent been available or part of MM plans.

stop being so spoilt and start supporting your team with some positivity.

MM made us all aware he was looking into the loan window too once the prem squads are announced

I have to agree with this. If the right players aren't available, don't buy for the sake of buying. I'm not too happy we haven't strengthened in midfield and attack, but happy we can look at the loan window when it opens

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 am

Anybody claiming MM has lied is clearly a Jack due to a lack of reading ability.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

MM asnt lied at all, what a pathetic thing to say.
Saying he would like 3 or 4 more players is nothing like promising 3-4 more players.
He has always If the right players are available and if not he will look at loans.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:Yet again as much as i hate to say it i feel we have been lied to about "4 more players before end of august transfer window" just to keep us quiet so that "hopefully" our results would keep us happy but tbh the results have been good not great and we sign a CB when we have 4 already with no more talk about anyone else. i'm sure MM will pick a couple of loan's up but as proved last year loan players don't care about the club. just dis-heartening why cant they just be honest with us.

can't blame bellamy for going to liverpool for his last few years i know i would if i was coming to the end of my career all the best bellers come back soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How exactly did MM or the club lie to you? Surely a lie is something like "buy a season ticket early and we'll buy loads of players with the money".

That kind of under handed bollox has ended at our club. MM has been utterly open with us and given his views and wishes in regular press conferences. He said all along that he'd like to sign players before the window shut (Ben Turner) but he might have to wait for the loan window. So far that is exactly what has happened.

If you want to point the finger at someone for lying you should perhaps look at Mr Bellamy who you congratulate for his move to liverpool. Don't miscontrue this as a dig at him coz he can go where he wants but he went back on his word. MM hasn't!

UP THE CITY!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 pm

First of all dont mistake my comments as lack of faith in the club or support and for those who are name calling and getting aggressive stop hiding behind a message board this is a board in which we put our views up for discussion and pass info not to feel attacked if we make a comment someone doesn't like believe me i wont stop making comments for your sake. i Said "HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN" BEING A QUESTION NOT A STATEMENT so clearly the jack who called me a jack for my lack of reading but that one in your bin which i imagine is your living room you jack hahaha i think MM is the better of managers in the bunch but just felt as though he could of done more to bring in players on a permanant basis as i havent heard us linked with anyone for weeks.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:First of all dont mistake my comments as lack of faith in the club or support and for those who are name calling and getting aggressive stop hiding behind a message board this is a board in which we put our views up for discussion and pass info not to feel attacked if we make a comment someone doesn't like believe me i wont stop making comments for your sake. i Said "HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN" BEING A QUESTION NOT A STATEMENT so clearly the jack who called me a jack for my lack of reading but that one in your bin which i imagine is your living room you jack hahaha i think MM is the better of managers in the bunch but just felt as though he could of done more to bring in players on a permanant basis as i havent heard us linked with anyone for weeks.

if it was a question and not a statment then why was it followed by explination marks and not question marks :D

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:35 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
BangBangBlue wrote:First of all dont mistake my comments as lack of faith in the club or support and for those who are name calling and getting aggressive stop hiding behind a message board this is a board in which we put our views up for discussion and pass info not to feel attacked if we make a comment someone doesn't like believe me i wont stop making comments for your sake. i Said "HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO AGAIN" BEING A QUESTION NOT A STATEMENT so clearly the jack who called me a jack for my lack of reading but that one in your bin which i imagine is your living room you jack hahaha i think MM is the better of managers in the bunch but just felt as though he could of done more to bring in players on a permanant basis as i havent heard us linked with anyone for weeks.

if it was a question and not a statment then why was it followed by explination marks and not question marks :D

Checkmate!! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

how do you know he hasnt been working his butt off trying to get players in , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: dont think you can say he hasnt done enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Tireseome.

You didn't actually make a statement then. It was just a question.

"Yet again as much as i hate to say it i feel we have been lied to about "4 more players before end of august transfer window" just to keep us quiet so that "hopefully" our results would keep us happy but tbh the results have been good not great and we sign a CB when we have 4 already with no more talk about anyone else"

So you feeling we've been "lied to" is in fact a question. Not a statement of your personal view at all.

Stop backtracking and provide evidence to the "lies" you claim, oops question, have been made.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:how do you know he hasnt been working his butt off trying to get players in , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: dont think you can say he hasnt done enough :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How do u know he has where is your proof and please don't say Ben Turner

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:30 pm

nerd wrote:

Tireseome.

"Yet again as much as i hate to say it i feel we have been lied to about "4 more players before end of august transfer window" just to keep us quiet so that "hopefully" our results would keep us happy but tbh the results have been good not great and we sign a CB when we have 4 already with no more talk about anyone else"

So you feeling we've been "lied to" is in fact a question. Not a statement of your personal view at all.

Stop backtracking and provide evidence to the "lies" you claim, oops question, have been made.

I ain't backtracking you jump on board saying he ain't lied he says 3-4 players he brings in 1 perhaps I did jump the gun a bit I just expected to see more from us during transfer window DIDNT YOU??????

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

Didn't realise I was in a spelling and grammar exam,,?!!?.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:45 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

Checkmate!! :ayatollah:

Checkmate!! well done mate great response are you a jack in disguise hahahaha

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:
nerd wrote:

Tireseome.

I ain't backtracking you jump on board saying he ain't lied he says 3-4 players he brings in 1 perhaps I did jump the gun a bit I just expected to see more from us during transfer window DIDNT YOU??????

Provide some evidence of his claim. After all, I'm sure you can so that since you're claiming Mackay said 3-4 players were definitely coming in.

You're backtracking because YOU made the claim Mackay lied. You then claimed you were posting a question, not a statement.

Now again, for around the fifth time, please provide your evidence Mackay stated 4 players were definitely coming in. And a handy clue, saying it would be nice if 3-4 came in is completely different to what you are making up...

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 pm

He has no evidence as it never happened, not in the slightest, it's a pathetic attention seeking comment.