Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes, you. Thats who I am talking to. 99% of the people on this board and our fans in general.

Would you take a 50-80% drop in wages or give up a years salary for your preffered customers?

No I didnt think so.

So why expect the same of Craig Bellamy, Dave Jones or John Parkin?.

Fuckin one eyed whoppers.

Re: PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

if i was already a millionaire coming towards the end of my playing career then maybe..

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

If I was coming to the end of my career, with millions of pounds in the bank and a chance to get my boyhood club upto the big time premier league then yes I would definitely take a drop in wages but no loyalty like that is left in football any longer.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

gabbs wrote:If I was coming to the end of my career, with millions of pounds in the bank and a chance to get my boyhood club upto the big time premier league then yes I would definitely take a drop in wages but no loyalty like that is left in football any longer.

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

gabbs wrote:If I was coming to the end of my career, with millions of pounds in the bank and a chance to get my boyhood club upto the big time premier league then yes I would definitely take a drop in wages but no loyalty like that is left in football any longer.

"IF" being the operative word. You wouldnt know what decision you would make until you are actually in their shoes. People always want more money. Besides, I thought LFC were Craigs boyhood team anyway.

I also dont think DJ and Parkin are multi-millionaires.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

LOYALTY WALKS WHEN MONEY TALKS!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

polo wrote:Would you take a 50-80% drop in wages. So why expect the same of Craig Bellamy?.

There is only one person quoted as saying anything close to that statement..........

Craig Bellamy.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Merlin wrote:LOYALTY WALKS WHEN MONEY TALKS!

what tune you singing that along to then merlin ha :D :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Merlin wrote:LOYALTY WALKS WHEN MONEY TALKS!

what tune you singing that along to then merlin ha :D :lol:

In the scouser slums tune :D

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

polo wrote:Yes, you. Thats who I am talking to. 99% of the people on this board and our fans in general.

Would you take a 50-80% drop in wages or give up a years salary for your preffered customers?

No I didnt think so.

Absolutely spot on.If anyone is wondering why most of the people working in the football industry consider fans to be fickle they need look no further than some of the posts on this messageboard since it became apparent that we are not going to spend zillions before the window shuts.Would'nt be so bad if they knew what they talking about.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 pm

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: FFS The City was NEVER his boyhood club, Liverpool was and still is.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

right

how many of you would be willing to contribute two thirds of your
wages towards Cardiff City Football Club?

Come on 'super fans'... lets hear it!!!

I thought not!!

And before the "he's already rich" bollocks....

Why arent you slagging off board members who arent contributing two thirds
of THEIR annual wages.

Just let it go you bitter children

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm

he asked the malaysians to come and get him-they didnt for whatever reason and craig joins one of the biggest and most famous clubs in the world, and all the best to him ,at his best he could get into liverpools team so its a very good move for him in my opinion

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Was going to agree with this thread untill it said DAVE JONES !! :o :o

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

man city paid him up and put him on a free transfer !! he got to be in it for the money :D :D :D

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

polo wrote:Yes, you. Thats who I am talking to. 99% of the people on this board and our fans in general.

No I didnt think so.

man city paid the rest of his contract about 4 million smackers

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

No I didnt think so.

It's these small minded fans with small minded mentality that will always mean we will remain a small club. The big clubs fans would wish players like Bellam all the best but not our knobhead small minded supporters.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Oh no he would have earned £30,000 a year! Poor him!

Thats more than a lot of people earn a year, so he can f**k off.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

No I didnt think so.

Also, you are wrong. If I was worth 5million I would be happy to change my income to about 1.5million (30k per week) so I could see out my career in Cardiff near my family.

Bellamy said he would not me. If he had said nothing I would have been happy to see him move on.

f*cking no eye whopper.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

jbirdrules wrote:Oh no he would have earned £30,000 a year! Poor him!

Thats more than a lot of people earn a year, so he can f**k off.

YET YOU GOT HIS PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.. YOU THICK SHIT...!! LOL :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

No I didnt think so.

but what do you expect when Carl is feeding you lot a load of bullshit

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Best of luck to Belamy with his boyhood team. He never was one of us. Hope that he does something for Wales over the next two games.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 pm

i am not looking for argument can understand why cb has gone to liverpool but also feel we will be better off for it!!

but the point i would like to make is i have taken a pay cut i was working for a woman nr carmarthen her parents were the fist lottery winners never seen my family and was getting no job satisfaction earning circa 130k a year as her personal security, i stuck at it until i found work in cardiff so i could be with my wife an kids regular and now earn roughly 25k .

so based on my experiences it all depends on how much u think of your family compared to the pennies

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 am

portsidejack wrote:

No I didnt think so.

uummm didnt carl say he was going to liverpool :shock:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 am

Fergy1927 wrote:

No I didnt think so.

Also, you are wrong. If I was worth 5million I would be happy to change my income to about 1.5million (30k per week) so I could see out my career in Cardiff near my family.

Bellamy said he would not me. If he had said nothing I would have been happy to see him move on.

f*cking no eye whopper.

Your not worth 5 million though so its easy to say that :roll:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 am

portsidejack wrote:

No I didnt think so.

I never listen to anything Carl says to be honest, and thats nothing personal as I dont know the guy, but the majority what he says is either in the public domain, or wrong.

You wont find me treating him like some kind of super hero the way some of the critters do on here.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 am

the only thing i didn't understand is although we had "money available" when malky came, i'm sure that was more than 2million :lol:
i know the wages are a different story but i was surprised we didn't put a bid in.
i'm happy with the signings we have though :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am

No I didnt think so.

Spot on squire. I resigned myself to losing out on CB when Dai Locke told me on August 1st that Dalglish had approached Bellamy. Fair enough if he'd joined QPR or Stoke, then we'd have something to moan about. We signed a man who Coventry fans believe can be as good as Roger Johnson or Scott Danns. Have a look on Planet Swans and laugh at the in-fighting there. That'll make lots of these whoppers here feel better ;-)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:06 am

polo wrote:
portsidejack wrote:

No I didnt think so.

I never listen to anything Carl says to be honest, and thats nothing personal as I dont know the guy, but the majority what he says is either in the public domain, or wrong.

You wont find me treating him like some kind of super hero the way some of the critters do on here.

Lmfao at that comment :lol: :roll: , majority of what Carl says, which in fact he is told about, is correct. That statement, to me, sounds a lot like its personal :o . Carl is human and NO super hero, he just tells us what he has been told, which he doesnt have to, and for the record I'm not a critter I just read everything and everyones point of view.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 am

No I didnt think so.

What? Throw £4 MILLION quid away for a bunch of fans who would turn on you at the drop of a hat? NO CHANCE!!! Get real people. People should be kissing his feet and be truely thankful that he came to Cardiff last season in the first place when he didn't need to. He's done more than any other Welsh Premership player has ever did. And people are slagging him off for it? :shock: