Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So it looks like it is nearly done

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am hearing that Bellamy is expected to sign for Liverpool tonight. :cry:

Greedy B@stard, money before anything else, don't come back here looking for a coaching job feck off to liverpool... :twisted:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Bluebina wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I am hearing that Bellamy is expected to sign for Liverpool tonight. :cry:

Greedy B@stard, money before anything else, don't come back here looking for a coaching job feck off to liverpool... :twisted:

oh well, he wont be home in time for his tea now will he....

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Bluebina wrote:

question;- would you change your current job for one with less money??

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 pm

let's all wait til we hear the facts, until he signs a deal with another club I will refrain from giving him any stick

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

exactly beddau blue

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

jhippno wrote:let's all wait til we hear the facts, until he signs a deal with another club I will refrain from giving him any stick

if and only if he signs for them,did MM have any money put aside for wages if he was going to sign for us and if he did he still has 5 hours left before the window closes.keep the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

If I had £25 million in the bank and a passion for my home town club for £30k a week (which still takes me almost 20 months to earn) then yes I would!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

You havent noticed that Bellamy will sign a 1 year contract and leave for a free and move where ever he likes and he will come here on a free and i can bet money on that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Merlin wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

If I had £25 million in the bank and a passion for my home town club for £30k a week (which still takes me almost 20 months to earn) then yes I would!!!

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

correct me if im wrong and i apologise if i am but you cannot make that statement unless your in that position,and i take it by your post that you are not,you know the saying the more money you got the more money you want,as we know footballers dont live in the real world :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:
Merlin wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

:ayatollah:

as if he has 25 million in the bank. maybe 5 or 10. he will be paying 40% tax on his wages you know. im glad he is going elsewhere. aliken to last season if he had signed for us expectation would have gone thru the roof like last year, everybody would think we are up already. lets just have a nice midtable season..... :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

A few people on here slating bellamy were slating me last week for saying the exact same thing? :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm

A friend at anfield confirmed this too, 7.30 medical. Bless us all for believing.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

a few people including myself clung on to the faint chance that we would get him back for this season...

as we have not we also have not brought in anyone else either for that position either...

i think the fans are just a little disappointed or deflated..

we saw what our squad was like without gunnarsson and kiss... with a few more injuries and suspensions we will def struggle..

lets hope mm does use the loan window wisely to bolster that squad and get us that quality that we are lacking and in need of...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

baseboy007 wrote:A friend at anfield confirmed this too, 7.30 medical. Bless us all for believing.

Perhaps he will fail it his knee is on his last legs ???

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm

If he does sign for Liverpool it will be good for knees cos he wont play much.
I understand the money angle I really do, but the lad has maybe two or three years left, its a shame to see them out sat on the bench.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

If I was Bellamy and on as much as he is on yes, I would love the chance to try and get my home team promoted rather than warm a bench in Liverpool.....

Bet the Cardiff curse gets him, he will have nothing but bad luck and hardly play, his knee will play up and he will get in all sorts of trouble off the pitch up there, you watch it will all end in tears............. and it could have been so different..........

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

it could have been an whole lot worse,imagine if hed have signed for scummy QPR

personally i think it was a minor miracle that craig played as many games as he did for us last season and ultimately his dodgy knee failed us at the worse possible moment in the play offs,i dont think hed play half as many games if he came back this season and of course malky will surely have a few extra quid spare saving on wages to dip into the loan market to compliment the already excellent signings hes brought in so far.l

all the best to him at liverpool and id personally welcome him back in a year as i do truly believe craig is passionate about our club it just wasnt meant to be this time

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

MM in his press conference he said he joined cardiff because it a ambitious club.

I bet he didnt know we where this ambitious :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Been tweeted by Barrie that no more deals today

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Been tweeted by Barrie that no more deals today

what about Adam Smith and Inigo? we signing them? they are free agents aren't they so can sign any time? Adam smith been here a while hasn't he?

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Sky news say done deal now.
Signed for two years.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

HMMMMMMMM time to move on I suppose :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Money will always shout louder than passion

:evil: :evil:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm not going to jump on the 'I hate Bellamy' band wagon but you have to ask yourselves, what is he going to achieve at Liverpool??
He will probably play about 6 hours all season in a team that wont win F**K all, Kenny Dalglish or not.
He has gone for 1 reason only, Money......and you can't blame him for that, but what he has said about only wanting to play for Cardiff City is bollocks and he should have kept quiet.
Good luck to him but I hope we never see him here again because in 2 years time he will be over the hill and end up being another Kumas>>>>

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 pm

englishbluebird wrote:it could have been an whole lot worse,imagine if hed have signed for scummy QPR

personally i think it was a minor miracle that craig played as many games as he did for us last season and ultimately his dodgy knee failed us at the worse possible moment in the play offs,i dont think hed play half as many games if he came back this season and of course malky will surely have a few extra quid spare saving on wages to dip into the loan market to compliment the already excellent signings hes brought in so far.l

all the best to him at liverpool and id personally welcome him back in a year as i do truly believe craig is passionate about our club it just wasnt meant to be this time

I wouldn't welcome him back, he's a multi millionair for fucks sake, passionate about the team he supported as a kid maybe but not Cardiff City. Yeah he played with his heart on his sleeve last year but when has he never done that?????

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

If Bellamy had said nothing last season about staying then I ouuld be fine about him going to Liverpool.

However, it was him, a professional, who said he would be signing for us. Nobody else. Nobody forced him to say that. He went after the money which is fair enough if you are in it for the money. It would be difficult not to with a net worth of about 5million to retire on. Who could live on that ;-)

He is a Liverpool fan not a Cardiff fan. He just looks like a cockhead for unnecessarilly (sp) telling porkies to Cardiff fans.

At least I can go back to thinking he is a c**t now. Money is worth more than his word. That is a fact as of tonight and there can be no denying it.

Good luck Craig. I hope your knees don't give in.

I think Bellamy could have been one of the greatest players in the world if he had a bit more sense.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... rpool.html

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

SPOT ON