Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So it looks like it is nearly done

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:21 pm

I am hearing that Bellamy is expected to sign for Liverpool tonight. :cry:

Re: So it looks like it is nearly done

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:24 pm

shows he was full of shit and I know people will jump on my back for writing this, yeah its good money for him and none of us would turn that sort of cash down but he said he was coming back to us and he said he would do it for no money if needs be so why the turn around when city offered him 30k a week.. I'm confused??? sensible answers pleas

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Im not the only one that going to ask this carl but are we done for the day?

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:shows he was full of shit and I know people will jump on my back for writing this, yeah its good money for him and none of us would turn that sort of cash down but he said he was coming back to us and he said he would do it for no money if needs be so why the turn around when city offered him 30k a week.. I'm confused??? sensible answers pleas

he is losing out on a lot of money if he comes to us on a free. it is simple :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Im not the only one that going to ask this carl but are we done for the day?

i second this :ayatollah:

also lets forget about craig, he was awswome for us last season, but lets focus on the current team, :ayatollah:

After all the promises he made us faithful CCFC supporters last season, it seems money is his real motivation after all. Why lie last season, if he hadnt said anything id still have respect for the guy. Ahhhh well f**k him and his gammy knees
Last edited by CraigCCFC on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carl whats the latest on turner? :ayatollah:

gagsy_mc wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:shows he was full of shit and I know people will jump on my back for writing this, yeah its good money for him and none of us would turn that sort of cash down but he said he was coming back to us and he said he would do it for no money if needs be so why the turn around when city offered him 30k a week.. I'm confused??? sensible answers pleas

he is losing out on a lot of money if he comes to us on a free. it is simple :roll:

again he knew this last season so why say he would anyway :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:

Which is why he should have stayed at Man City.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Yeah I'm being told this too, by Sky Sports. At the same time.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Wayne S wrote:
gagsy_mc wrote:

Which is why he should have stayed at Man City.

ye but if he did nothing was garenteed (cant spell that) man city would let him come to us , hes a passionate welsh footballer who would rather play for his wage than sit in reserves ( i think lol ) so if liverpool are offering his wage or close to it its a good choice for him.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

I will be stunned if this happens, cant see it myself, he will not play regular so what will he gain.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Nobody 100% expected him to sign for us and a lot of fans are completely fed up with it as this saga could have stopped us persuing others.
Until he signs (for whoever), nobody really knows.
We've all been waiting for bad news and keeping our fingers crossed.
If he goes to Liverpool, I'd like to thank him for his time here - dropping to play for Cardiff while still within his peak years- superb.

None of us can knock him really - like someone said "its a funny old game"

If he comes back to cardiff - him and mcNaughton will be roasting the fans wives!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
gagsy_mc wrote:

again he knew this last season so why say he would anyway :roll:

no he thought his contract would be paid up. If that happened money wasn't an issue. but as he can leave for free he loses money so he needs to find a club to pay him large money. remember he does have a charity and he does seem to love Cardiff. why must we abuse everyone who leaves us????/

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Carl whats the latest on turner? :ayatollah:

Done deal

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

anymore players coming carl?

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

I would love Craig at the club even though he can only play once a week at most due to his knees...but 30k a week seemed a lot to me and 90k a week a distant fantasy....it would have been fine to have him on loan but he now faces a medical..will he pass it? Maybe they will over look his knees due to it being a free transfer...good luck to Craig I will always remember his efforts last year and will never slag him off...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Im not the only one that going to ask this carl but are we done for the day?

I have been asking the questions today and it seems that Turner will be the signing today

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I have been asking the questions today and it seems that Turner will be the signing today

Fair enough then ..... Do you think we will get a few loans?

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Fair enough then ..... Do you think we will get a few loans?

Yes

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Carl sorry to ask qusetions but do you think there will be more signings other than turner? :)

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Don't do it Craig, it'll end in tears, Gerrard still won't pass the ball to you. Doh
Come back to Cardiff and it'll end in beers. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

so we have signed a player currently injured, all be it he may be quality, an immediate impact is none and getting him match fit and forging a partnership is going to take time..

i really hope we use the loan market to our advantage and if we do sign emergency loan players for the 93 days it dosnt leave us in shit streak over the tough xmas campaign.. waiting for the jan transfer window

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Carl sorry to ask qusetions but do you think there will be more signings other than turner? :)

In my opinion there will be no other signings ( transfer fees )

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 pm

oh thats shit need a winger and a striker :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm

calm down calm down he hasn,t signed yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

id be gutted, i thought our lack of transfer activity meant we were focusing on getting bellamy in... no bellamy and no back up plan either...

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am hearing that Bellamy is expected to sign for Liverpool tonight. :cry:

Good, dont want him anyway, too big an ego

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm

simon1927 wrote:

also lets forget about craig, he was awswome for us last season, but lets focus on the current team, :ayatollah:

But he wasn't. I can think of 3 games where he won us the game.

Scunthorpe, Jacks and

Actually 2 games.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm

maccydee wrote:
simon1927 wrote:

But he wasn't. I can think of 3 games where he won us the game.

Scunthorpe, Jacks and

Actually 2 games.

Cov at home, Sheff Utd away, Pompey at home, carried us at Burnley away and Milwall ..