Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would Bellamy go from hero to zero

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:29 pm

If he signed for a prem club and not us ? after all his talk at the end of last season and saying its man city or us ???

Re: Would Bellamy go from hero to zero

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

NO - would your drop £68K wages ??????????????

wouldnt say that unless he signed for qpr or stoke

denton2k6 wrote:If he signed for a prem club and not us ? after all his talk at the end of last season and saying its man city or us ???

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58464

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

NIBluebird wrote:NO - would your drop £68K wages ??????????????

He doesn't haveto drop his wages, he stays at Man City and tries further for a loan next month.

He has left the Wales training camp now and I reckon he has weighed the deals up and may be on his way to Liverpool for a medical.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 pm

denton2k6 wrote:If he signed for a prem club and not us ? after all his talk at the end of last season and saying its man city or us ???

not in my eyes. he may still be back anyway, lets wait and see

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

no he wldnt
did a good job for us last season, think he got carried away in press conference,
at end of day, he is a footballer, he is human, no way going to take a drop of 60k a week in wages.
time to move on, get some quality loans in

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 pm

He will in the eyes of the same people who villified Joe Ledley for getting the best deal for himself and his family. He won't in my eyes though, I still think Bellamy is a class act, as is Joe

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:He will in the eyes of the same people who villified Joe Ledley for getting the best deal for himself and his family. He won't in my eyes though, I still think Bellamy is a class act, as is Joe

Totally agree...