Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A QUESTION WAS ASKED

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

and I have answered it in this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58333

Warrior wrote:Coventry have offered Parkin £5,000 a week,yet City pay him £9,000 a week, Parkin has said he will go as long as City pay up the difference. I am not a fan of Parkin but totally support his stance, City at the moment wont pay him the difference.
Carl can you update us on this ?

You are indeed correct, Parkin is on £9k a week at City and yes Coventry offered to pay him £5k but Parky wanted City to settle the difference, yesterday this looked like being a stumbling block in the deal to land Turner.

As you know now Parkin and Turner have had medicals and the words from the club are ' the deal is moving in the right direction' obviously not a done deal but it is certainly at an advanced stage.

Also worth noting that Parkin and Gyepes were both enquired about regarding a loan deal to Plymouth but Malky said no as there was a lack of cover.

If Turner comes and Parkin goes to Coventry, then I would expect Plymouth to return and ask again about the availability of Gyepes and it would also suggest that Malky has a striker in the bag ready to come in.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is a little info to keep you diehards going :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A QUESTION WAS ASKED

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

cheers Carl can finally sleep in peace :lol:

Re: A QUESTION WAS ASKED

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Love the subtle pieces of info dangling on a string tact, as apposed to letting us know before we should. Works for me, love it! :ayatollah: