Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

oh no....

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Capital fm (scotland) have jus said dundee ut hav failed in attempt to re sign Jason Scotland and he could be joining Malky Mackay at Cardiff....

Have looked online and Cov and Blackpoop are intrestes

Re: oh no....

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm

aj1927 wrote:Capital fm (scotland) have jus said dundee ut hav failed in attempt to re sign Jason Scotland and he could be joining Malky Mackay at Cardiff....

Have looked online and Cov and Blackpoop are intrestes

Might be a useful signing for us.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Wouldnt be a bad signing for us IMO

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Jonezy wrote:Wouldnt be a bad signing for us IMO

agree big strong striker would be good would please the fans who want a big striker

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 pm

http://www.teamtalk.com/championship/71 ... ay-at-Town

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Think the fans would be 50/50 because hes a ex jack b*stard

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

He's f*cking rotten!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Cant see it tbh, would be funny if it did tho

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:Think the fans would be 50/50 because hes a ex jack b*stard

i no but just reading cov and blackpool also interested in him

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Would fit in with our new Scottish themed Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

colours wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've tried a couple of times to get him back recently.

Best striker you had in the last 30 years :lol:

Who else scored 20 goals at Championship level for you ?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
colours wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinclair I believe. :oops:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

They keep tryin to get emnes but he's not happy with the grand a week + free pint in the players bar goal bonus that huw was offerin

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Sinclair I believe. :oops:

He's a feckin winger, and didn't score 20 Championship goals. http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=45990

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm

[="Lawnmower"]

Who else scored 20 goals at Championship level for you ?[/quote]

Sinclair I believe. :oops:[/quote]

He's a feckin winger, and didn't score 20 Championship goals. http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=45990[/quote]

Sssssh, still a f*cking good player though, 19 goals on the wing. :shock:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:[="Lawnmower"]

Sinclair I believe. :oops:[/quote]

He's a feckin winger, and didn't score 20 Championship goals. http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=45990[/quote]

Sssssh, still a f*cking good player though, 19 goals on the wing. :shock:[/quote]

Yes indeed. But the point I made was Scotland is their best striker since Bob Latchford, and the stats back me up. 53 goals in 2 seasons :o 29 league + cup in L1 followed by 22 league 2 cup in the Championship, but they still don't like him and prefer that nob-head Trundle.

Wonder why ?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Cause Trundle wound up Cardiff fans? Didn't see Scotland do it, might've, I dunno I'm babbling. :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

The same player you lot slagged off, trust me he was a good player for us but he Was
in his prime then.
Seen him last year i think he's gone downhill, but hey he'll be suited to you lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and be warned he's a Jack through and through,
& we wern't going to sign him,rumours rumours paper talk mun.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

SINCLAIR ---of course

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 pm

colours wrote:The same player you lot slagged off, trust me he was a good player for us but he Was
in his prime then.
Seen him last year i think he's gone downhill, but hey he'll be suited to you lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with all you said bar the part where you said, he'll be suited with us. ;)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

No thanks, shit.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
colours wrote:The same player you lot slagged off, trust me he was a good player for us but he Was
in his prime then.

I agree with all you said bar the part where you said, he'll be suited with us. ;)

Well said bridgend jack,we'll agree to disagree son, ;)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm

colours wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
in his prime then.

Well said bridgend jack,we'll agree to disagree son, ;)

Call me Blanket, it's my new name on this forum. Ask Marc why. :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

in his prime then.

I don't think he was slagged off by us.
Saw him tear Purse apart in the Cup game.

He may well have gone downhill, but again he was a handful against us for Ipswich. Don't see why he should have, he's not THAT old.

As for 'jack through and through', he'll kiss the badge of whoever's paying his wages -same as the rest of them. Remember Leggy ?

Of course you were never back in for Scotland.. papers always lie don't they. Wage demands too high. ;)

By the way I'm available if you are still struggling to get a centre half. :lol: