Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

big day tomorrow cant wait :-)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 pm

I have no info on this but reading between the lines i think tomorrow will be huge for us. Turner will be in plus a striker im pretty sure of that with parkin and a few others to leave. I dont think malky will wont dead wood kicking about so the unfancied ones taiwo,gyepes,parkin will be pushed to find moves with parkin likely to go to coventry then the others will be probably get free transfers granted. The likes of wildig,farah,evans and co may go out on loan the week after but i doubt it i think they will hover around first deam and play for development team. That leaves just mr bellamy to return on 8/9 september ;)

Re: big day tomorrow cant wait :-)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm

i have a feeling tomorrow could be quiet for us, and the loan market is where malky will get what he wants

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Malky has done well in a short time,so personally i think he's got a few suprises for us come 11pm tomorrow evening

it will be busy with 2 in atleast i reckon and atleast 2 out :ayatollah:

gonna be 1 perm signing and 3 loans i think.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 pm

1 signing will not get us anywhere we lost 12-13 players end of last year and replaced them with 7-8 lesser players or equal to what we lost i really dont get how the owners are trying to get money back :?