Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Juke and Turner from Coventry?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Adam Smith and Inigo free agents as well? looking like it innit - maybe that's the four in that Malky has been talking about ;) - plenty of room in the loan window for more as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - I wonder whose leaving? at a guess Parkin to Coventry, Gyepes to a lower league club, Taiwo to a lower league club. Job done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Juke and Turner from Coventry?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Is this a bit of guess work or do you know anything eh ? Lol

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Adam Smith and Inigo free agents as well? looking like it innit - maybe that's the four in that Malky has been talking about ;) - plenty of room in the loan window for more as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - I wonder whose leaving? at a guess Parkin to Coventry, Gyepes to a lower league club, Taiwo to a lower league club. Job done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wouldn't mind them both but i Sky Sports have said that 'Boro have offered a million for Juke. Smith and Inigo are both on trial aren't they ?? :D would be good if they both signed as well :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm

boyosback wrote:Is this a bit of guess work or do you know anything eh ? Lol

Well U can take the piss out of me at 11pm tomorrow night if I am wrong. Smith has been with us for nearly 4 weeks on trial now I believe. Inigo is also on trial and showing up well in training. Turner has had a medical and only the Parkin deal going the other way is holding matters up. We have also made enquiries for Juke but so have Birmingham and Middlesborough but I think we will get him ;)