Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Berwick upon tweed..

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Parked the bus up in Berwick today and got involved in conversation with some guy about football and stuff, after agreeing that the state of Scottish club football is at it lowest the guy then made a comment saying "At least its not as bad as the Welsh international side lol". Instead of laughing i duely reminded him that despite the carling nations game,Scotland have suffered two heavy defeats against Wales in recent times. He backtracked a wee bit saying he wasnt having a pop and that a lot of his mates work in Cardiff. Intrested i asked where they work and he said @Cardiff city,Even more intrested i asked who they were and he said Kenny Miller and Malky Mackay.........I told him i was a City Fan and he said that MM was going to suprise a few people. I asked in relation to what and he told me just keep my eyes and ears peeled......

Turns out the man i was speaking to was called Ian Durrant ex Rangers and Scotland international.....

So has anyone else had a conversation or met someone famous and they hadnt realised?they were and he said Kenny Miller and Malky Mackay.........I told him i was a City Fan and he said that MM was going to suprise a few people. I asked in relation to what and he told me just keep my eyes and ears peeled......

Turns out the man i was speaking to was called Ian Durrant ex Rangers and Scotland international.....

So has anyone else had a conversation or met someone famous and they hadnt realised?

Re: Berwick upon tweed..

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 am

I have a soft spot for Berwick, went there with Cardiff stayed there for 2 nights. Fantastic place, great people, lovely holiday place and the club were really welcomed us all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: