Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What's wrong with me?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am

Done the ayatollah in my sleep last night. 3rd night running. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What's wrong with me?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am

sauce :)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 am

boxerbob wrote:sauce :)

Teryaki, mayonnaise and ketchup. :)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Done the ayatollah in my sleep last night. 3rd night running. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

maybe you have headlice and were trying to kill them in your sleep

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

How do you know if you were asleep ?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Done the ayatollah in my sleep last night. 3rd night running. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did you really though? Or did you just want to start a new thread?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm

barrybluebird wrote:

maybe you have headlice and were trying to kill them in your sleep

Nah. I had a dream that we were in the Fa Cup final and found myself with my hands on my head in an ayatollah position. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Did you really though? Or did you just want to start a new thread?

:lol: :lol: :lol: