Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ben Turner, Rodrigo Inigo, Adam Smith and AN Other

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

Looks like these could e the 4 in. Rodrigo Inigo (defender) and Adam Smith (right side midfielder) trialists (both free agents and both showing up well in training), a fee for Ben Turner and Malky looking at a striker too. I wonder who that could be :ayatollah: . Then of course Bellamy is waiting in the wings or is he :lol: . That leaves plenty of space in the loan window to bolster the squad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ben Turner, Rodrigo Inigo, Adam Smith and AN Other

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

Wa so 5 players?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am

I don't believe Bellamy is coming here but I'm not sure who the striker could be. Maybe one we're not expecting?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 am

Some1 on loan

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:43 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I don't believe Bellamy is coming here but I'm not sure who the striker could be. Maybe one we're not expecting?

I was told weeks and weeks ago to expect a big name striker in and that it would shock everybody. Might be bullshit but might be true ;) :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:43 am

On loan?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:44 am

Malky's playing a blinder ;) :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

ihatealiens wrote:Looks like these could e the 4 in. Rodrigo Inigo (defender) and Adam Smith (right side midfielder) trialists (both free agents and both showing up well in training), a fee for Ben Turner and Malky looking at a striker too. I wonder who that could be :ayatollah: . Then of course Bellamy is waiting in the wings or is he :lol: . That leaves plenty of space in the loan window to bolster the squad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least Adam Smith can be an interpretor for Rodrigo, assuming he does'nt speak much english. And i've a sneaky feeling you know something about a possible striker, any clues? :) :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Looks like these could e the 4 in. Rodrigo Inigo (defender) and Adam Smith (right side midfielder) trialists (both free agents and both showing up well in training), a fee for Ben Turner and Malky looking at a striker too. I wonder who that could be :ayatollah: . Then of course Bellamy is waiting in the wings or is he :lol: . That leaves plenty of space in the loan window to bolster the squad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least Adam Smith can be an interpretor for Rodrigo, assuming he does'nt speak much english. And i've a sneaky feeling you know something about a possible striker, any clues? :) :ayatollah:

I know nooothing ;) :)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 am

Adam Smith - I don't recognise the name. Who does he currently play for?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 am

EllBoy wrote:Adam Smith - I don't recognise the name. Who does he currently play for?

nobody - he's a free agent

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

ihatealiens wrote:
EllBoy wrote:Adam Smith - I don't recognise the name. Who does he currently play for?

-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUietY8YhDE

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:07 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

-

Impossible to gauge anything from that really. Hes obviously very skilful
and two-footed. But the opposition looked pants. But if he's doing well in
training....

You just got to wonder why he hasnt got a club?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Safiq Rahim aswell :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:57 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I don't believe Bellamy is coming here but I'm not sure who the striker could be. Maybe one we're not expecting?

I was told weeks and weeks ago to expect a big name striker in and that it would shock everybody. Might be bullshit but might be true ;) :lol:

Palenchenco of Spurs was rumoured months ago but realistically could be anyone - surely a big name striker would be playing for club

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

-

Impossible to gauge anything from that really. Hes obviously very skilful
and two-footed. But the opposition looked pants. But if he's doing well in
training....

You just got to wonder why he hasnt got a club?

That video was from 3 or 4 seasons ago and the lad was only 17/18 at the time so any natural progression would tell you he's a bit handy by now. He has been on trial with us a while now so Malky must fancy him. :ayatollah: he's been with us coming up for 4 weeks now I think :ayatollah: