Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Turner passes Cardiff medical but holds out for Birmingham

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 pm

if Turner goes to Brum so be it we haven't lost anyone have we and any way we might have this Inigo coming on a free ;) but i also think Turner will be a bluebird tomorrow :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

englishbluebird wrote:if turners not 100 % commited to becoming a cardiff city player he can f**k off to brum or stay at coventry as far as im concerned,we need players that are going to be on the same page and give everything they have not wishing they were somewhere else

SPOT ON! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Do you think any of our new signings would have chose us over west ham if they had the option? Does it mean they are not comitted?

I hate this attitude of f**k off when he hasn't said anything. Bet if he is reading this he is thinki wtf I'll stay at coventry.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:24 pm

like i said before its all newspaper talk but if it happens to be true and turner passes a medical,has talks with our gaffer,pretty much agrees terms then goes to birmingham at the last minute then thats totally wrong in my opinion.If the deal goes through and he signs then ill get behind him 100% like any other city player.
perhaps i do look at things wholly from a cardiff city point of view but i love my club and dont appreciate players taking the piss
just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 pm

englishbluebird wrote:if turners not 100 % commited to becoming a cardiff city player he can f**k off to brum or stay at coventry as far as im concerned,we need players that are going to be on the same page and give everything they have not wishing they were somewhere else

I totally agree,we need commitment.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 am

Scott Dann to Blackburn fee agreed at £5Million

Is that the end of Ben Turner deal ???

I feckin hope not !!!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 am

i dont think so, the turner deal seems to be quite far along for us. i would imagine it be announced early afternoon.

however crazier things will happen today