Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS MACHEDA A UNREALISTIC LOAN TARGET

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am

Even with the injury to Welbeck, Man Utd still have a number of strikers in the squad and apparently Macheda is being linked to a loan move?

Is he unrealistic for us?

Re: IS MACHEDA A UNREALISTIC LOAN TARGET

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 am

Yes

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 am

Absolutely yes

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:33 am

He'll go to another prem team or back to italy IMO.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 am

Just read today sunderland are chasing him on loan, we've got no chance.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 am

typenamehere wrote:Just read today sunderland are chasing him on loan, we've got no chance.

I thought he went on loan to a club in italy bout a month ago

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

boxerbob wrote:
typenamehere wrote:Just read today sunderland are chasing him on loan, we've got no chance.

I thought he went on loan to a club in italy bout a month ago

He was due to go to Sampdoria (or myabe lazio) i believe but it fell through.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 am

Defnitely yes

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 am

He did not shine at Sampdoria. They signed him as a replacement for Pazzini on loan in January but were relegated at the end of the season. I have always liked the look of him, always wants the ball and he has scored some important goals for Man Utd but I think he could be a flash in the pan. This could be more realistic than you think.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:He did not shine at Sampdoria. They signed him as a replacement for Pazzini on loan in January but were relegated at the end of the season. I have always liked the look of him, always wants the ball and he has scored some important goals for Man Utd but I think he could be a flash in the pan. This could be more realistic than you think.

He's still highly rated for his passing ability and off the ball movement, problem is he just doesn't score at all.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 am

More chance of bellamy signing

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 am

According to his agent Newcastle or QPR favs to land him !

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 pm

[quote="Vintage 63"]According to his agent Newcastle or QPR favs to land him ![/quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... cheda.html

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm

where did you see we were linked to him mate?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 pm

This is completely off topic I know, but I didnt want to start a pointless one reply thread :lol: :lol:

But if you have an accumulator and the team you have to win, wins on penalties after drawing over 90mins. Is the bet void or do you still win?

One for TopCat, Cheers :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

brown wrote:This is completely off topic I know, but I didnt want to start a pointless one reply thread :lol: :lol:

But if you have an accumulator and the team you have to win, wins on penalties after drawing over 90mins. Is the bet void or do you still win?

All bets are for 90 mins mate,unless you bet teams to qulifly...Therefore that bet would be settled as a draw :(

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
brown wrote:This is completely off topic I know, but I didnt want to start a pointless one reply thread :lol: :lol:

All bets are for 90 mins mate,unless you bet teams to qulifly...Therefore that bet would be settled as a draw :(

Ahh never mind, had Tranmere down for a win, they equalised in the 88th and went on to win on pens, I did think it was over 90mins but I thought I would check, cheers :D

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

So your bet is a loser mate.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 pm

topcat where did you hear he was linked?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:34 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:topcat where did you hear he was linked?

I NEVER SAID HE WAS LINKED WITH US BLUEBIRDTOM :ayatollah:

The link i have posted up,is to confirm what Vintage has posted.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

sorry mate i misread

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:sorry mate i misread

That's ok mate :ayatollah: But i would love to see him here ;) ( here's hoping !!! ) :roll:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 pm

I don't understand the fuss about this guy, especially at the end of 08/09 when he scored that admittedly great goal against Aston Villa around April. He was only really thrown on by Ferguson due to a bit of an injury crisis. He's hardly played for United since ! Seems to be living off that goal really ! His ability has been totally overplayed in the media as usual because he plays for the Mancs :roll: