Our 3rd Kit Is Not Yellow

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 am

As confirmed on Twitter by Barrie Macauliffe

Re: Our 3rd Kit Is Not Yellow

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 am

what colour is it ??

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 am

How do you explain this then or is it just guesswork ???

http://www.ukprize.co.uk/Competitions/2 ... ll-Cardiff

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 am

looks like yellow, but does the club shop stock it??

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 am

Looks yellow to me

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 am

Presumably guess work?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 am

It's not easy to tell but it's been photoshopped.

You have to laugh at people who assume a 'free shirt' site is right over the actual club..

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

It was on display in the window of that rugby sports shop on St Marys st last Sunday, the one opposite the POW, it looked yellow to me.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 am

whens it available? anyone know ?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:It was on display in the window of that rugby sports shop on St Marys st last Sunday, the one opposite the POW, it looked yellow to me.

Did it have "Joma" on it, cos if it did, it's 2 years old! ;) :)

Can't see a City Centre shop having it in stock before the club shop tbh! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 am

I cant remember, but i work not far from there, so i will have a look later. I think the shop is called "pure rugby"' or something like that,,,they were selling city tops last season.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I cant remember, but i work not far from there, so i will have a look later. I think the shop is called "pure rugby"' or something like that,,,they were selling city tops last season.

Think you're right about the name of the shop, as I've been in there on a couple of occasions!

They've also been selling City stuff for at least a couple of years! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:I cant remember, but i work not far from there, so i will have a look later. I think the shop is called "pure rugby"' or something like that,,,they were selling city tops last season.

By the old hard rock cafe right?

Nip in go to the left side of the shop and have a look behind you if it's on sale it'll be there.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 am

typenamehere wrote:

By the old hard rock cafe right?

Nip in go to the left side of the shop and have a look behind you if it's on sale it'll be there.

That's the one, it was definitely on display in the window two days ago. I'm in work this afternoon, so will check it out later!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 am

Don't bother checking it out, Rick, I just have. It's the keeper's kit.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 am

Funnily enough, I had a bit of a random dream about our 3rd it last night! Was outside the stadium, and they were wheeling stacks of them around in cages to the shop.

In my dream, it was completely black and yellow, so same style, but the main colour was black, and all the accents yellow. I think that's going to be wrong, because I imagine at least the 'Malaysia' will be white, but we'll see!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am

Maybe red and yellow striped shirts with red shorts n socks ?? ;)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 am

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Funnily enough, I had a bit of a random dream about our 3rd it last night! Was outside the stadium, and they were wheeling stacks of them around in cages to the shop.

In my dream, it was completely black and yellow, so same style, but the main colour was black, and all the accents yellow. I think that's going to be wrong, because I imagine at least the 'Malaysia' will be white, but we'll see!

That was our cup final kit you were dreaming of!!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 am

they have yellow city shirts on sale in the city club shop but they are for goalkeepers

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Funnily enough, I had a bit of a random dream about our 3rd it last night! Was outside the stadium, and they were wheeling stacks of them around in cages to the shop.

Nah, I'm talking about the same pattern we have now, no yellow underarms, but yellow stripes on the shoulders. You'll see what I mean when it hits the shops ;)

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:49 am

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Nah, I'm talking about the same pattern we have now, no yellow underarms, but yellow stripes on the shoulders. You'll see what I mean when it hits the shops ;)

:lol: :lol:
I had a dream last night that I lived in a castle. When the new kit you dreamed about comes out, you can show it to me over tea in the West Wing :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 pm

The new kit is black trust me

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Maybe red and yellow striped shirts with red shorts n socks ?? ;)

:shock: :o

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 pm

like this ?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/ ... hirts.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:01 pm

billy ronson wrote:like this ?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/10/ ... hirts.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nay, nay and thrice nay :shock:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm

It looks ok to me, i wouldn't have thought that it was a goal keepers top though. :o