Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Surely Malky will sign a few players before Wed???

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 am

I hope to god that we can sign at least 3 players before the 11pm deadline on Wednesday. I think if we bring in Turner then it would be good but why are we not focussing more on signing a striker? Another thing, is it only me that thinks we need a right winger?? Yes, Conway can play on the right but he is predominantly a left footed winger but we have not got one right footed winger in our entire first team squad. I think we badly need one to put pressure on our current winger (Conway and sometimes Whittingham, although Whitts is better through the middle), and for a new right winger to come off the bench and offer us something different. I think we need at least 3 permanent signings, although personally I would prefer 4 or 5, hopefully when the loan transfer market opens we can sign 2 or 3 players on season long loans. Another 5 or 6 good quality players would definitely strengthen our squad and would definitely ensure that we have a good enough squad that is capable of at least making the play-offs, as at the moment we really do have the nucleaus of a good side we just need a few more bodies in, that's all.

Re: Surely Malky will sign a few players before Wed???

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 am

we need half a team in since we have not replaced the 12 players we lost end of last season yet which i find very odd having the smallest squad for 11 years rite now and nothing going on :?

Re: Surely Malky will sign a few players before Wed???

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:34 am

MM has said he has missed several transfers, would like to know which players he has targeted, 1 to see what sort of players he's looking for, and 2 it's not just bullshit, that we are looking to bring in players. :ayatollah: