Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO HAPPY WITH THE START WE HAVE HAD

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

and who is not?

i am very happy with points we have gained due to are pretty much new side.

Re: WHO HAPPY WITH THE START WE HAVE HAD

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Dont think any1 can complain tbh mate, im very happy

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Dont think any1 can complain tbh mate, im very happy

well you never no mate there always few out there that aint happy. but that's football i suppose haha

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Suppose the only dissapointment really was our showing v brighton but we bounced back well :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Suppose the only dissapointment really was our showing v brighton but we bounced back well :ayatollah:

indeed there more to come and all positive stuff coming out by the players so lets hope we have good run now :D

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

i think we are doing ok. the team needs a little tweaking. here and there. im not expecting anything from the team this year or next. but give malky time and i think we will be right up there :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Suppose the only dissapointment really was our showing v brighton but we bounced back well :ayatollah:

Agreed.

Away from home -top marks 5 points from 3 very difficult games.

At home, not so good due to the Brighton game.

3 of the next 4 games are at home. If we can get 6/7 points from those 3 and a point away at Blackpool I'd say we have done well. 16 from 9 will be a decent start.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think we are doing ok. the team needs a little tweaking. here and there. im not expecting anything from the team this year or next. but give malky time and i think we will be right up there :ayatollah:

agree i really want two wingers my self just think if conway or cowie get injured we be a bit stuck then but hey thats mm job to sort out :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 pm

i'm pretty happy, we beat west ham away which has to be one of thee hardest games, and we got a new squad! and that take time to gel :D
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Im happy with the start, cant complain. :ayatollah:

Squad needs to gel, maybe add a few more players and who knows.

IN MALKY WE TRUST - WIN, LOOSE OR DRAW! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:19 am

happy,but same old city,we beat west ham away and lose at home to brighton,its mad at times :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 am

over the moon. Actually look forward to home games again now!