Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is the Cardiff city forum

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:39 am

Yet all I see is people talking about swansea bit sad really instead of talking about our team we are trying to laugh at a team in a higher league than us really strange :? I come on this to read about Cardiff so when it gets back to it let me know :roll: :roll:

Re: This is the Cardiff city forum

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 am

HalbertCCFC wrote:Yet all I see is people talking about swansea bit sad really instead of talking about our team we are trying to laugh at a team in a higher league than us really strange :? I come on this to read about Cardiff so when it gets back to it let me know :roll: :roll:

I will send you a PM as soon as i finish my next thread on Tate, then how the Jacks are coming straight back down, and then the thread on how the Jacks dont own there own Stadium, and the thread on Swansea's highest home crowd will not match Cardiff's lowest, And then i will post my best thread on how those silly Gypos are obsessed with us,The silly Cunts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 am

Doesnt really bother me at all, tatey has always done his best to wind us up and theres no love lost between us so surely we should be allowed 2 laugh and make jokes when the silly tw*t breaks his leg in such a stupid way, f**k him its just a shame its not his neck that broke

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Doesnt really bother me at all, tatey has always done his best to wind us up and theres no love lost between us so surely we should be allowed 2 laugh and make jokes when the silly tw*t breaks his leg in such a stupid way, f**k him its just a shame its not his neck that broke

I wont go so far as wishing his neck broke but he certainly deserves what he gets from us without doubt.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

To be honest the Swansea threads do my head in also, but this is a forum so..............

It would be great if all Jacks talk was banned though IMO. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Seems if Swansea lose people talk about that than if we win really sad some people need to look at themselves

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

I love the way people's dislike of Swansea threads idea to counteract it is to start another about Swansea :lol:

Not that many and all clearly marked, just click on the ones you want to? Or if not enough start some new city ones.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm

HalbertCCFC wrote:Yet all I see is people talking about swansea bit sad really instead of talking about our team we are trying to laugh at a team in a higher league than us really strange :? I come on this to read about Cardiff so when it gets back to it let me know :roll: :roll:

Yeah and it's also a football forum, general char really about ummm, football :roll:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 am

If I remember rightly, this forum was set up as predominantly a Cardiff City forum but supporters of all clubs would be welcome on here to discuss football and anything related with it, clubs or otherwise. I think it's going in the direction it was originally intended and it would be boring on here if all we did was slag off the jacks (only natural when they are generally considered as our natural rivals) and for none of them to come on here to chip back at us