Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR WANT CRAIG BELLAMY

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 pm

And have approached Manchester City this afternoon for initial talks.

Re: QPR WANT CRAIG BELLAMY

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 pm

source?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:And have approached Manchester City this afternoon for initial talks.

NW & CB :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 pm

My impeccable source that Carl & Annis knows of.

Saying that I just made a call to someone else who said its common knowledge today so it seems news travels fast.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

castleblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:And have approached Manchester City this afternoon for initial talks.

Add to that Joey Barton & Adel Taarabt castle & we'd be the most loved team in the league!! :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Suprised if he goes to you, after all the abuse he got at your place.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Nukes is gonna love this thread. :D Stan you've been quiet on here mun! How the devil are you ol' chap? :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Add to that Joey Barton & Adel Taarabt castle & we'd be the most loved team in the league!! :lol:

Barton is an arsehole no doubt about that but a fantastic footballer I think he will be a great signing for you better than Scott Parker if you ask me. Glad to see NW get some backing off the owners as he never really had that at Sheffield Utd.

Hard luck yesterday Stan I thought you were unlucky but I suppose the margins between winning and losing in the PL are small, unless your Arsenal of course ;)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Can't see you wanting to pay 90k and to be fair he isn't worth that.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 pm

castleblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Barton is an arsehole no doubt about that but a fantastic footballer I think he will be a great signing for you better than Scott Parker if you ask me. Glad to see NW get some backing off the owners as he never really had that at Sheffield Utd.

Hard luck yesterday Stan I thought you were unlucky but I suppose the margins between winning and losing in the PL are small, unless your Arsenal of course ;)

I agree mate Barton is a massive coup I just hope we can get a couple of others in to compliment him. Rumours of Shaun Wright Phillips tomorrow for some much needed pace. Yep unlucky yesterday but it was a Championship XI out there. Once we get DJ Campbell back, Barton, Luke Young & the 2 new boys in I'd be a lot more confident about our chances of staying up.

As you said gotta take your chances in the Prem.

Bridgend how are you old bean. I've been busy busy busy in the smoke hope all is well lad :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm good ta mate! Just can't wait til the next game now. :roll: I'm glad the Bellamy saga is nearly over. Good luck to your season mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry Stan but Craig will not go to QPR, he said he would never play for another London club last season when Spurs after him.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

bellamy and barton in the same dressing room :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Def need more in, QPR were woeful against a very ordinary Wigan side. Bothroyd playing RW is hmmm at best, though he didn't do much centrally either, Should play Taarabt on the wing for me, ease some of the pressure on him and let him influence that area against weaker full backs.

Don't think Bellamy will go there, but it's a crazy game, good luck Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Ur source stan, u posted this about 3mins after Smudge posted on twitter!!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Magners wrote:Sorry Stan but Craig will not go to QPR, he said he would never play for another London club last season when Spurs after him.

I agree with you mate. Can't see this happening & as 2blue said I'd be very concerned if we parted with 90000 sovs a week for Bellamy as good as he is.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Ur source stan, u posted this about 3mins after Smudge posted on twitter!!

And smudge posted it 45 mins after I posted it on a QPR forum ;)

As I said mate Carl knows my source & its top notch.

Thought I did mention it was common knowledge also?! :roll:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

I give up. TBH i could not give two fucks where he ends up :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:bellamy and barton in the same dressing room :lol:

:lol:

Would never be a dull moment on match of the day :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Bellers have already got decked in the QPR dressing room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Yea I heard that. Was it Naylor?

Would of thought Bellamy would of smashed him.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea I heard that. Was it Naylor?

Would of thought Bellamy would of smashed him.

He didn't have a nine iron on him at the time :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

You can have him

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Stan i have just spoke to someone in the know and his reply was you have more chance of sticking your dick up Cheryl Cole :o :lol: :lol: I said you would take that option hands down :lol: :lol:

BELLAMY TO QPR?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

According to our most reliable source during the FA hearing, Paul Smith, chief football editor of the Sunday Mirror, he has tweeted this evening that we are in for Bellamy (smudge1962). Great news if true, can go with the rest of the gits we are accumulating, Barton, Taarabt and of course Neil Warnock! Still looking at a couple of results this afternoon I think that we will need more than Bellamy, Barton, SWP etc to avoid a mauling on a few occasions this season! And you lot want to get to the PL! Think again, the championship is much more fun! Still life has been a lot more exiting since our loveable Malaysian has turned up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY TO QPR?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Your a bit late with this post matey :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 pm

is the PL really the promised land???

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah, I saw that when I submitted the post, didn't see Stanley''s offering,must have slipped right down the line when I checked originally, then when it was submitted, there it was staring at me, maybe I ought to retitle the thread and call it, 'Oh f**k, did you see United and City this afternoon, and to think we got stuffed 4-0 at home to Bolton'! :D

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:is the PL really the promised land???

Nope, had a good day out at Goodison last week, very good, and even yesterday wasn't bad considering that we were down to the bare bones, nice pie at the DW stadium, lovely pastry :D But I must admit not looking forward to going to places like Old Trafford and Eastlands and watching the home side declare sometime during the second half! :shock: Give me a cold wet night at Oakwell grinding out a 1-0 win every day of the week!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:is the PL really the promised land???

NO!

Much more fun in the Championship. Still its early doors & once we get in some more quality to put us in a more stable position to retain our Premiership status I imagine myself & all other R's fans will enjoy the journey that bit more.

Its great seeing your name in lights as such, so much more exposure, Football first, proper highlights on MOTD, better write ups in the papers, watching quality players every week you've only ever seen on the box is all superb stuff but as I say the championship was great last season for us & will be for you boys if you put up a decent fight.

Its a bit like chasing that sexy bird who's making out she don't want it & when you know you've got it its all a bit...duhh... Maybe its just me :shock: