Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLAMY TO QPR?

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 am

no chance what so ever

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Having been at Cardiff why would he go to a smaller club like QPR? Wake up you are not going to get him.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm

QPR going to big a big club now can well believe the bellers story , good luck to them i say . Could be bad news for us if they become the no 1 team in Malaysia , no reason why they will not with their signings and premiership status. :?

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 pm

and you boys have been there before.................................we havnt :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

El Tel wrote:Having been at Cardiff why would he go to a smaller club like QPR? Wake up you are not going to get him.

Lay off the wacky backy Terrence old chap who said QPR were going to get him?

Its a football forum & its just being mentioned that Rangers approached Man City about the possibility of a deal for Craig.

Personally don't see it happening & if I'm honest won't lose any sleep over it, plenty of irons in the fire at a lot less than 90,000 quid a week.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Gavinatthegarage wrote:QPR going to big a big club now can well believe the bellers story , good luck to them i say . Could be bad news for us if they become the no 1 team in Malaysia , no reason why they will not with their signings and premiership status. :?

Good honest unbiased post mate.

Ps-bluebird baz gotta be this year for you lads eh?

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm

I have posted this on another thread,is SWP - The main target from Man City to QPR :?:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 93086.html

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

Yes Top Cat I believe SWP is our number 1 target from City.

We are also trying to push deals through for Nedum Onouha, Jermaine Jenas & an unknown striker although I believe late last night we signed Arsenal full back Traore.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Yes Top Cat I believe SWP is our number 1 target from City.

We are also trying to push deals through for Nedum Onouha, Jermaine Jenas & an unknown striker although I believe late last night we signed Arsenal full back Traore.

Nice to see,you now have owners who are tryin to push club forward.Out of interest stan,how much did bernie sell his shares?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 am

How are ya bob. I agree mate its about time we had someone come in & do things properly especially after the last 2's antics.

I don't know how true but I heard Bernie & Flavio's shares were sold for something in the very close region of £40m.

All the paper talk of them wanting £100m for the club was total bollox.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 am

Stan-QPR wrote:How are ya bob. I agree mate its about time we had someone come in & do things properly especially after the last 2's antics.

I don't know how true but I heard Bernie & Flavio's shares were sold for something in the very close region of £40m.

All the paper talk of them wanting £100m for the club was total bollox.

I'm good cheers fella,i imagine its quite exciting as a qpr fan at the moment?
Hows our friend JB doing for you?Do you think warnock will sort him out and get him playing to his pre-england call up form?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Good to hear you are well mate.

To be honest Jay has been ok. First game against Bolton he was very lively & was very unlucky to not have got on the score sheet. Then him, DJ Campbell, Adel Taarabt, Matt Connolly got hit with a nasty virus that has saw DJ collapse at the training ground & the other lads look really weak resulting in him starting the last 2 Premier League games on the bench as he simply didn't have the energy levels.

I am absolutely certain Neil Warnock will have Jay playing out of his skin. I think he done well at Cardiff City but towards the end of his time with you lads he'd become a bit stale & maybe the change was needed for all parties.

He works hard, brings people in to play & has a good shot on him but as I said he's only at 60% fitness maximum so the best I hope is definitely to come.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am

Bellamy set for Man City stay as Wales forward refuses to drop contract demands!

Craig Bellamy is poised to stay at Manchester City after the club refused to offer him a package to cover the last 12 months of his contract.

Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton had been among the clubs trying to sign the Wales international but their hopes have been all but dashed.

Bellamy, 32, will now only move on if City resurrect talks to settle the final year of his £90,000 per week deal.

Meanwhile, Roque Santa Cruz and Vladimir Weiss have left Manchester City. Santa Cruz has joined Real Betis on a one-year loan while Weiss has joined Espanyol also for a season loan.

Young City goalkeeper Loris Karius, 18, is joining Mainz on loan until December.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -stay.html :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 am

I make him right as well.

He'll never get another £90k a week deal in his career so why would he give up a year of it?

Sit it out & pick up your pie Craig.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

Stan-QPR wrote:I make him right as well.

He'll never get another £90k a week deal in his career so why would he give up a year of it?

Sit it out & pick up your pie Craig.

I reckon he'll get more than pie, as I believe he'll get his cake and eat it as well! (Return to Cardiff)! ;) :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Yes Top Cat I believe SWP is our number 1 target from City.

Deal Done Stan ...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 93381.html

Let's hope this is the only Man City player you get ;)

Re: QPR WANT CRAIG BELLAMY

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 am

Stan-QPR wrote:And have approached Manchester City this afternoon for initial talks.

Looks like stan was right have a look on SSN

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 am

Been told this is the longest shot out of all our deadline day targets but that Warnock has assured Craig he will be QPR's main striker.

Can't see it happening myself.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Been told this is the longest shot out of all our deadline day targets but that Warnock has assured Craig he will be QPR's main striker.

Can't see it happening myself.

morning stan,is mittel gonna start pumpin his money into the club.im sure he's 1 of the wealthiest people you'll likely to meet

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 am

Morning Bob.

Yes Amit Bhatia, Mittal's son in law has been absolutely itching to do this kind of business to flex our muscles for the last year but with Briatore & Ecclestone this was not possible as they would not agree to spending a penny in the Prem.

Now him & Tony are singing from the same hymn sheet the sky's the limit.

I was worried about the Jacks signing Graham & Routledge, let's be honest the business we have done already & could possibly do today will absolutely dwarf their attempts in the transfer market & put them firmly favourites for the drop.

You likes that last line didn't you! :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 am

i truely did :)
With mittel throwing his coin about,im under the impression you'll be glued to the tv all day.I would have thought a new gk would be a priority with kenny not so young anymore,you can have santiago for a few of your millions :lol:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 am

:lol:

We have just signed a keeper mate. Brian Murphy from Ipswich plus we already have Radek Cerny.

Striker is massive priority today.