Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There's No Place Like Home

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Just finished producing these T-Shirts and they look absolutely class!!! Been reminiscing a lot about Ninian Park recently whilst getting these ready. There's no place like home, got so many happy memories of Fortress Ninian.

Some stand out moments for me are Jacks at home in the cup when we were on Sky Sports for the first time, beating Man City in the cup, on the pitch in Eddie May's promotion season, Millwall first game of the season in 1998, who the f**k are Leeds United?, West Ham 4-1 the list goes on!!! What are your favourite moments?

http://www.12thManClothing.com

Re: There's No Place Like Home

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Looks f*cking class mate! Tempted to get one. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Mate, I used to make all the T-Shirts myself, but with working full time it became too demanding - so I get them printed in a local factory now.

I almost cried when I went to pick them up, they look class.!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Very nice indeed :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Cheers mate, glad you like it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Lovely t-shirts 12th Man!

Do they only come in white?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Frodo wrote:Lovely t-shirts 12th Man!

I only have white T-Shirts at the moment mate but more designs and colours coming soon - as well as scarves, sweaters and jackets for the winter!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

12thMan wrote:

I only have white T-Shirts at the moment mate but more designs and colours coming soon - as well as scarves, sweaters and jackets for the winter!

Brilliant! Let me know when the different colours are available and i'll invest in one.

White isn't a very flattering colour for us fatties! :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm

shipping internationally? I really want something CCFC related, and since shops like sportsdirect doesnt have Cardiff merch, I may have to buy something nice from your shop, would really love a scarf, since it's cold here and shit

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Realy like that one mate, very nice! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Why is there jack news on your website :shock:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I want 1 where can i get it :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

:oops: just seen the link

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Home is where the hatred is.....according to the Legendary Gil Scot Heron.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Being a fat b*stard are you doing bigger sizes?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm

They do look class fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Frodo wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Brilliant! Let me know when the different colours are available and i'll invest in one.

Nice one mate, really appreciate that.

Quite a few people have commented on the white T-Shirts and I know it's definately an issue. I need to get my thinking cap on and put together some designs that look good on other colour T-Shirts.

If you've got any ideas, let me know - I'd love to hear them!

Thanks again.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

quadsas wrote:shipping internationally? I really want something CCFC related, and since shops like sportsdirect doesnt have Cardiff merch, I may have to buy something nice from your shop, would really love a scarf, since it's cold here and shit

Which country do you live in mate? I can setup international shipping for your country.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Being a fat b*stard are you doing bigger sizes?

no one thinks of us fat bastards only vthe little one lol

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Realy like that one mate, very nice! :D :ayatollah:

Nice one mate, really appreciate that. It's easily my favourite one out of all the one's I've done so far!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Xcasual wrote:Why is there jack news on your website :shock:

LoL, I was taking the piss out of Beaker mate. Couldn't of happened to a nicer muppet!!!

"Filming of JACKass 4 goes wrong" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

12thMan wrote:
Frodo wrote:Brilliant! Let me know when the different colours are available and i'll invest in one.

Nice one mate, really appreciate that.

Quite a few people have commented on the white T-Shirts and I know it's definately an issue. I need to get my thinking cap on and put together some designs that look good on other colour T-Shirts.

If you've got any ideas, let me know - I'd love to hear them!

Thanks again.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd guess the blue and grey print would still work on light grey t-shirts, same as a white and yellow print would work on a royal blue or navy t-shirt?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Being a fat b*stard are you doing bigger sizes?

I'll have XXL available on the site from the 16th of September mate, got my most popular designs being printed at the moment. I can't stock any bigger as my supplier doesn't sell them. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 pm

I live in Lithuania, but I'll let you know when I'll be able to buy something :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Frodo wrote:
I'd guess the blue and grey print would still work on light grey t-shirts, same as a white and yellow print would work on a royal blue or navy t-shirt?

Definately mate. They are good suggestions. It's interesting you mentioned grey T-Shirts.

Would you be interested in buying Cardiff City themed clothing in non tradional Cardiff City colours?

I've got lots of ideas, but not sure if they' be too popular...

Let me know mate and thanks again for your interest!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm

12thMan wrote:
Frodo wrote:I'd guess the blue and grey print would still work on light grey t-shirts, same as a white and yellow print would work on a royal blue or navy t-shirt?

Definately mate. They are good suggestions. It's interesting you mentioned grey T-Shirts.

Would you be interested in buying Cardiff City themed clothing in non tradional Cardiff City colours?

Do a few mock ups on the computer and put them on here for some feed back would be my suggestion.

Blue, Yellow and white are the traditional colours, but i can't see anyone being bothered if your designs were on a navy, grey or black t-shirt.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

quality t-shirt best i've ever seen god i miss NP.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Frodo wrote:
12thMan wrote:
Frodo wrote:I'd guess the blue and grey print would still work on light grey t-shirts, same as a white and yellow print would work on a royal blue or navy t-shirt?

Do a few mock ups on the computer and put them on here for some feed back would be my suggestion.

Blue, Yellow and white are the traditional colours, but i can't see anyone being bothered if your designs were on a navy, grey or black t-shirt.

Thats a great idea mate, I'll knock some stuff up and post it back on here.

Thanks again.