Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We have to start with rudy

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 pm

We need some hight up front!

Ernie and miller are really struggling up front together!

Re: We have to start with rudy

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

This.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Agree that we need another option up front and at present Rudy is that

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 pm

And Whitingham :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 pm

I think I agree with you there we looked far more dangerous when rudi comes on, that flick he got on to set up the goal absolute quality :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

The fans can see that we need height up front so why cant Malky. Earnie and Millar dont work up front together.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Earnie and rudy I'd start with.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:55 pm

been saying this since West Ham game. I don't care if he starts with Earnie or Miller, but you have to try it. game against doncaster seems like a PERFECT opportunity against weaker team

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm

quadsas wrote:been saying this since West Ham game. I don't care if he starts with Earnie or Miller, but you have to try it. game against doncaster seems like a PERFECT opportunity against weaker team

no such thing as weaker teams in this div.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:
quadsas wrote:been saying this since West Ham game. I don't care if he starts with Earnie or Miller, but you have to try it. game against doncaster seems like a PERFECT opportunity against weaker team

no such thing as weaker teams in this div.

true but still i would still start Rudy we look so much different and more of an attacking threat when he comes on imo
Gestede and Earnie for me ;)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:45 pm

just between you and me, earnie is poor, i mean shit :roll:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 am

agreed. we always seem better going foward when rudy comes on.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:just between you and me, earnie is poor, i mean shit :roll:

Based on what? Earnie is not so much a footballer but a goal poacher/shooter. He always has had a heavy first touch but this is how he has scored 200 goals in his career - he will get another 18-20 this season IMO

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 pm

jhippno wrote:
ninianblue wrote:just between you and me, earnie is poor, i mean shit :roll:

Based on what? Earnie is not so much a footballer but a goal poacher/shooter. He always has had a heavy first touch but this is how he has scored 200 goals in his career - he will get another 18-20 this season IMO

i said from the start earnie was a poor signing. hes not that 19yr old boy anymore. since he left us hes been a part player. some times i think peoples heart rules there head. and if earnie does get 18-20 goals this season. there be no one mare happier than me :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Well he is on 2 now and has another 41 games to go - his injury record is quite good and if i had to put a bet down I think 20 is reasonable

Of course he is not the sprog he was but i think he has still got it, time will tell