Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales on Sunday

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 am

Midfield general wrote:Didn't even put the players ratings into todays paper yet put Swanseas!!!!!!!! :evil:

I'm getting sick of this Swansea loving by Cardiff based media!!!!!! :evil:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29316136/

Free on internet! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 am

Midfield general wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Didn't even put the players ratings into todays paper yet put Swanseas!!!!!!!! :evil:

I'm getting sick of this Swansea loving by Cardiff based media!!!!!! :evil:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29316136/

Free on internet! :D :ayatollah:

but thats not my point.

Bollocks then! :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

Are you after a 5 minute argument, a 10 minute argument, or are you going to be a miserable b*stard all your life? :roll:

I post you a link to the player ratings, in case you weren’t aware that you could get them online and as well as not thanking me for my effort (not that I was after any thanks), you become an even bigger sullen tw*t!

I don’t suppose the Echo can do right for doing wrong tbh, as all the Jacks seem to think they’re Cardiff biased! :twisted:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 pm

They had just under 20000 at the shiterby stadium and thats prob with Sunderland bringing 3000 LOL

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Are you after a 5 minute argument, a 10 minute argument, or are you going to be a miserable b*stard all your life? :roll:

I post you a link to the player ratings, in case you weren’t aware that you could get them online and as well as not thanking me for my effort (not that I was after any thanks), you become an even bigger sullen tw*t!

I don’t suppose the Echo can do right for doing wrong tbh, as all the Jacks seem to think they’re Cardiff biased! :twisted:

The Echo should be cardiff bias because the Swansea area have their own paper.

The Jacks are Premier league for at least this season, so I suppose we’ll just have to accept it, until our turn comes around!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Midfield general wrote:bristol is closer than swansea so do you want the papers to report on brizzie city and rovers too...?

If they can sell papers in Swansea, Bristol or Timbuktu for that matter, then it’s their business and up to them!

If you don’t like what they print, don’t buy their papers, or if you think they should print something else, tell them!

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

OTM don't bother with this guy he just want's a moan with anyone and everyone, you're better than that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 pm

They cocked up and left a page out by mistake,put the Wales advert instead of the completed article

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm

i cant believe any of you actually read theat rugby biased rag :roll:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm

I still can't believe he never thanked you OTM?

Some people eh? :o

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Gerrard 7 :o :o :o :o :o they just made those ratings up