Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Malaysians worry me ?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 am

Midfield general wrote:After today have anyone changed their minds on the Malaysians..?

It's posts like this that confirm to me that you're a c**t

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 am

yes, posts like this show how fickle and narrow minded our fans are

oh hail the days when we had 2500 gates, and everyone was scared of our reputation-pathetic

we have moved on, the malaysians saved us,lets back them by stopping all the useless backstabbing

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 am

I guess the burning question is Will they have to put in any money this season to ballance the books? Or due to the cuts made mean that the club can stand on it's own feet this year?

Anyone know the total cost of running the club for this season and the total income for this season? Is the income bigger than the cost or the other way around?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Berwyn wrote:I guess the burning question is Will they have to put in any money this season to ballance the books? Or due to the cuts made mean that the club can stand on it's own feet this year?

Anyone know the total cost of running the club for this season and the total income for this season? Is the income bigger than the cost or the other way around?

Last year we lost about £5-6m on trading, interest charges will be cut by about £1m, Ridsdales pay-off has gone, income is likely to b similar, due to 18k season ticket ho,ders (although many bought early it will all be in this years accounts - accrual rule), wages costs likely to be several million down.

Unlikely to break even, but should be closer.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Berwyn wrote:I guess the burning question is Will they have to put in any money this season to ballance the books? Or due to the cuts made mean that the club can stand on it's own feet this year?

Last year we lost about £5-6m on trading, interest charges will be cut by about £1m, Ridsdales pay-off has gone, income is likely to b similar, due to 18k season ticket ho,ders (although many bought early it will all be in this years accounts - accrual rule), wages costs likely to be several million down.

So rounded off to the nearest mill what's a rough guess? Give me a wild stab at how much out goings and how much in comings.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

So rounded off to the nearest mill what's a rough guess? Give me a wild stab at how much out goings and how much in comings.

We will also have an annual tax bill to service. :(

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Someone with a brain....(would be a good new post)

And what is the better option??

Ideally the first but it would be tough.... I'd guess they still need to balance the books even now.

I really hate the thought at throwing money at the the team until other debts are sorted.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Midfield general wrote:After today have anyone changed their minds on the Malaysians..?

That's not very humble.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 pm

I think everyone just has high expectations. And i also think they are backing Malky :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:54 am

Midfield general wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

here we go, keyboard warrior is off again :lol:

Not a keyboard warrior mate, i'd quite happily tell you to your face that you're a c**t

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 am

I am just glad the Malaysians are here and are still backing us. Who can blame them for not splashing out big money for big names, as it didn't get us anywhere last season and they've seen how Swansea managed to sneak themselves into the premiership without breaking the bank.

I am much happier seeing the meagre amount that we have spent this summer and quality cut price and free signings to result in a more sustainable future for our club.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 am

If Tan had given Malky 50m to spend this season, the dickheads
would be saying

"is anyone else worried that this is a last gasp attempt at the
Premier league, if we dont go up, he'll go."

Some of our so called fans are absolute pricks.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:59 am

Look afteryour pennies n the pennies look after you :)
I think they're doinga cracking job. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:11 pm

It is Malky and the players that I have support in, and whom I back...

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Midfield general wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is Malky and the players that I have support in, and whom I back...

I firmly believe MM has been sold down the same river as ourselves by these Malaysians :evil:

We've been sold down the river have we?

What promises have they broken? Seriously, name one.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is Malky and the players that I have support in, and whom I back...

I firmly believe MM has been sold down the same river as ourselves by these Malaysians :evil:

Here we go, the guy who never attends games!!! :lol:

How about backing MM in the loan window..? Or did they think that a token last minute move for Bellamy would please us..?

listen brains. the reason I dont attend many games now is PURELY because i
work at the other end of Britain, and work weekends too. I'm in Scotland now
and have work in the morning, thats why im not in Peterborough. I'll probably
be in saudi in three weeks, a tough commute.

So again, stop digressing... where's the evidence that the Malaysians have sold
us down the river? its your most childish dummy spitting comment yet, and thats
saying something

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 am

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Here we go, the guy who never attends games!!! :lol:

How about backing MM in the loan window..? Or did they think that a token last minute move for Bellamy would please us..?

listen brains. the reason I dont attend many games now is PURELY because i
work at the other end of Britain, and work weekends too. I'm in Scotland now
and have work in the morning, thats why im not in Peterborough. I'll probably
be in saudi in three weeks, a tough commute.

So again, stop digressing... where's the evidence that the Malaysians have sold
us down the river? its your most childish dummy spitting comment yet, and thats
saying something

You aren't the only one whos found it tough watching games if living away from home yet you call me a plastic!!! Hey Elvis, if you view my full response you will see my example.

Seeing as you know full well thats not a pic of me re: The Elvis jibe.

I'm taking it that your trying to wind me up, safe in the knowledge i'll
never get hold of you. Sort of thing a kid would do.

I'm done with you

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I am starting to worry .