Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nice Punch

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Came out of the fratton today walked towards station down the lane at the back of the stand and where the two stand exits meet a cardif man seemed to be taking on the whole of the south stand.
what a punch one swing and he put one of em on the ground and he stayed on the ground.
Police intervened for the guys safety i think, he was slightly outnumbered, but was a cracking punch

Re: Nice Punch

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm

:D agree, you wont get many people like me agreeing with you on this though.

que the "hate football violence" brigade

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm

You will on here, its real :old:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm

can we have more info about what happened :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 am

sw Terror squad defo. ;)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

i was nearly in a fight with two lads after the game. was alking back to the car and they were shouting welsh this welsh that sheep this sheep that to lads who were crossing the road and i was behind one of them and jus walked next to him saying wats that mate n he jus said ahhh i hate them welsh ****s i just said do you hate me and he said no why i said im welsh just like them. Prob not the best idea ive had on my own but ahh well :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Speaking of nice punches.

Did anyone see the Anderson Silva Yushin Okami fight last night?

Jesus Christ...

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 pm

And we moan about bubble trips with dickheads like that......well done, you've reached a new level of stupid :roll:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:And we moan about bubble trips with dickheads like that......well done, you've reached a new level of stupid :roll:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:And we moan about bubble trips with dickheads like that......well done, you've reached a new level of stupid :roll:

who got out of bed the wrong side :lol:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 pm

12thMan wrote:Speaking of nice punches.

Jesus Christ...

Yeah mate,I think it's time the spider moved up to 205 ! He's fought there twice & won but there is tougher guys there.Ross needs to go & learn some wrestling & Jiu jitsu ,his stand up is good but that's it.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 pm

He's got to fight Chael Sonnen again I think because for 4 & half rounds Chael pounded him but got caught in a Triangle :D

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 pm

12thMan wrote:Speaking of nice punches.

Jesus Christ...

Watched it this morning.

Outstanding doesn't seem to do the guy justice. He's virtually untouchable at the moment!