i like the guy personally hes a good character

Re: Bye BYe wARNOCK!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm

He'll blame the ref on why they lost :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:....DEAD MAN WALKING :ayatollah: :lol:

What's all this about....???? Bad hair day....???? :roll:

The guy is (IMHO) a character who will defendect/protect his team and get them doing what is required to WIN the game in front of him....

My personal favourite for the Bluebird job during the summer....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:....DEAD MAN WALKING :ayatollah: :lol:

What's all this about....???? Bad hair day....???? :roll:

The guy is (IMHO) a character who will defendect/protect his team and get them doing what is required to WIN the game in front of him....

My personal favourite for the Bluebird job during the summer....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he's gonna be found wanting out at prem level, just like Bothroyd .

I think he's a bollix

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

More bollox from johnny bull shit :roll:

New owners, transitional period, bringing in QUALITY players.. Virus has struck 8 of our squad, two 17 year olds in the match day squad, hit the woodwork 3 times & blatant penalty not awarded why would he be a dead man walking?

You should be more worried about the dead man walking over Cardiff way.. :twisted:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Great times ahead for QPR I think.

The owner seems really up for it fair play.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:More bollox from johnny bull shit :roll:

New owners, transitional period, bringing in QUALITY players.. Virus has struck 8 of our squad, two 17 year olds in the match day squad, hit the woodwork 3 times & blatant penalty not awarded why would he be a dead man walking?

You should be more worried about the dead man walking over Cardiff way.. :twisted:

Not your day today Stan but 19 attempts on goal away from home is good by any standard so I think keep that up and there will be better days ahead.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

It'll be interesting to see how Joey Barton will fit in. Can't see him and Taraabt getting along too well!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:03 pm

You can't really take it can you ?

Barton is a good player, but Luke Young ? :?

And I'm not really sure what you are trying to say with that last sentence !

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Top man. Sorted me with tickets years ago at Bury in main stand, carpark space and half time tea and sarnies when Schwinkendorf signed and was sat next to me. German tw*t chucked his pork pie under his seat.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm

blah blah f*cking blah................ down with the jacks stanley..........that's another fine mess :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Yup even assult :twisted:

Never ever like him after the way he acted after Roger Johnson was taken out at CP.