Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC Radio wales

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:25 am

Why was Swaneas's game on both FM and MW on Tuesday night. City have always been on FM, whats changed. I am from Vbbw Vale region. Will it be on today? Or will I be stuck with those twats again!

Re: BBC Radio wales

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 am

There was a post about that a few days ago. Its all changed.Look it up to see how it effects your area.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:There was a post about that a few days ago. Its all changed.Look it up to see how it effects your area.

Thanks

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 am

In future City games will only be broadcast through SE FM, which is shit for the exiles but hopefully this will be up and running http://www.livestream.com/dazzytv :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:In future City games will only be broadcast through SE FM, which is shit for the exiles but hopefully this will be up and running http://www.livestream.com/dazzytv :ayatollah:

Cheers Richard :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Roy wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:In future City games will only be broadcast through SE FM, which is shit for the exiles but hopefully this will be up and running http://www.livestream.com/dazzytv :ayatollah:

Cheers Richard :ayatollah:

No probs Roy, Im sure he said it'll be running for the Pompey game. Im trying to get hold of him ti confirm but time will tell.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Thanks, mate!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Roy wrote:Why was Swaneas's game on both FM and MW on Tuesday night. City have always been on FM, whats changed. I am from Vbbw Vale region. Will it be on today? Or will I be stuck with those twats again!

Apparently it was an internal error....

Some nit-wit got their days confused and that time slot was scheduled for 'The Comedy Hour' :lol: :lol:

And great entertainment is must have been too!! (I was AT the Cardiff game being well entertained myself!!)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Roy wrote:Why was Swaneas's game on both FM and MW on Tuesday night. City have always been on FM, whats changed. I am from Vbbw Vale region. Will it be on today? Or will I be stuck with those twats again!

Apparently it was an internal error....

Some nit-wit got their days confused and that time slot was scheduled for 'The Comedy Hour' :lol: :lol:

And great entertainment is must have been too!! (I was AT the Cardiff game being well entertained myself!!)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Use this link now mate, the City are not important to BBC Wales now http://www.livestream.com/dazzytv

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Not much good to me living in Neath I am stuck with jacks on fm and digital

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Tuesday's game was live in full on Radio Wales FM South East. All Cardiff league and cup games are always live in full on this station. For a good few years now Radio Wales have split the airways so that listeners in South East Wales get the Cardiff games, listeners in the West get the Swansea games and listeners in North Wales get the Wrexham games. Don't know what frequency you were tuned into because living where you are I would have thought you would get Radio Wales FM South East.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Tuesday's game was live in full on Radio Wales FM South East. All Cardiff league and cup games are always live in full on this station. For a good few years now Radio Wales have split the airways so that listeners in South East Wales get the Cardiff games, listeners in the West get the Swansea games and listeners in North Wales get the Wrexham games. Don't know what frequency you were tuned into because living where you are I would have thought you would get Radio Wales FM South East.

I live in Abergavenny area and we couldnt get it either

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I tried to listen on my pc but when it got to about a minute before kick off, I got a recorded message saying that there was either an error or that the BBC does not have internet broadcasting rights.

Anyone have any idea what is going on??

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 am

I complained to BBC about the lack of matches on BBC Radio Wales and had a bullshit reply. They are saying that S.E. Wales coverage will be on FM but I cannot get the signal and I only live in Dinas Powys FFS only a few miles from the Mast. They say they are aware of signal problems but will sometime see if they can rectify this. Why did they not sort the signal problem out first before switching our games to FM. I have now asked them why but as you can imagine they have not even had the decency to reply.
We should all go on the BBC radio Wales site and use the complaint form to put pressure on them.
Fil your boots up boys. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 am

trueblue wrote:I tried to listen on my pc but when it got to about a minute before kick off, I got a recorded message saying that there was either an error or that the BBC does not have internet broadcasting rights.

Anyone have any idea what is going on??

ive had that message all the pre match warm up to the game and as soon as the game kicks off it said their was an error i thought it was just because i was using my iphone, is there anyway you can listen to live commentary via your iphone???