Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KENNY MILLER

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 am

he hasnt had the best starts but i really fancy him to get a couple today then hopefully go on a nice goalscoring run

Re: KENNY MILLER

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:27 am

What about his winner at west ham?? I agree he will start scoring more soon though!!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 am

Can I have some of what you 2 are on please

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Miller has scored goals everywhere he's been

He will score goals here.

He's obviously off the pace at the moment, but will be a very
good signing for us. Couple more weeks and he'll be on top of his
game

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

Look at Chopra - started well, then faded for months...... took way too long then to get going again!

If Miller has a bad start to the season (if you can call pinching 3pts off West Ham that) but then starts firing them in for he second half of the season - Who's gonna complain about that? In the meantime look at the goals coming in from other sources! Conway, Earnie, Whitts, Hudson, even parkin & Gyepes has scored!!! there will be a balanced providing of goals throughout the team tbh..... :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

nicky evans wrote:he hasnt had the best starts but i really fancy him to get a couple today then hopefully go on a nice goalscoring run

I too believe he will come good...he has too much to offer/experience at this level to not make an impact :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

yes i agree im not have a go at the guy just thinks he needs a couple of goals under his belt maybe for his confidence obviously he won 3 points at west ham but every game after that earnie has looked the better player even though miller has loads more ability and a better finisher

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Jury is defo out but I haven't seen anything from him which suggests he is going to score goals regularly

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

How many goals has Chopra scored so far then ? and they were virtually put on a plate by calamity James and most that slag Miller off moan about Chopra going ! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 pm

I still say we had the best Chopra days & he will score more goals than Miller this season

Would I want Chopra back = No

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm

miller will score goals he has every where he was been :) any one who understands football would back him to score.
strange things have happened.
but his movements there just aint had the luck yet. today is they day as they say ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 pm

I haven't seen anything from him yet to be honest

But he wears a blue shirt & he will get my support

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

i agree that he scored goals every where he goes i just think some fans are frustrated that at 800.000 pound his movement and goalscoring shouldnt take a month to get back when we have free transfer like earnie who is very similar and sloted in a lot quicker but im sure he will come good and i am right behind him and just expressing an opinion of some of us not slagging him off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm

He will get goals I'm sure of that, I've been more dissapointed with his general play.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Waste of money. Will be back in Scotland next year.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:miller will score goals he has every where he was been :) any one who understands football would back him to score.
strange things have happened.
but his movements there just aint had the luck yet. today is they day as they say ;) :ayatollah:

I think Millers movement is taking him away from the box. He is allowing Earnie
to hit his usual channels, whether thats on the orders of Malky or not i dont know.

The two of them wont work

One of them will make way sooner rather than later

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Miller also seems to get frustrated at sometimes limited supply of the ball from midfield and defence, and so comes deep. Obviously, that prevents him from being in the positions that he would typically score goals from.

He is our player, he wants to succeed and most importantly, he's not going anywhere. People need to get behind him

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Miller also seems to get frustrated at sometimes limited supply of the ball from midfield and defence, and so comes deep. Obviously, that prevents him from being in the positions that he would typically score goals from.

He is our player, he wants to succeed and most importantly, he's not going anywhere. People need to get behind him

I think everyone is supporting him but people will take about games and everyone's performances an so far, well he had been terrible and offered nothing at all.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Miller also seems to get frustrated at sometimes limited supply of the ball from midfield and defence, and so comes deep. Obviously, that prevents him from being in the positions that he would typically score goals from.

I think everyone is supporting him but people will take about games and everyone's performances an so far, well he had been terrible and offered nothing at all.

Early days yet lads, he's not even 100% fit yet and has been thrown in due to a lack of options.
Don't forget for most of our pre-season we had Parkin and Mason up front.

2 weeks off now and he'll come back firing on all cylinders.

His past record speaks for itslef, I'm confident he'll get goals for us.
At least Rudi is looking like he could be an option now as well.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Agreed. I fully expect him to turn out to be a sever signing but my now he should be playing to a higher standard than what he is.

He hasn't performed at all in any game so people will comment on his performances that's football.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Agreed. I fully expect him to turn out to be a sever signing but my now he should be playing to a higher standard than what he is.

He hasn't performed at all in any game so people will comment on his performances that's football.

Best I've seen him was when he came on on Tuesday night. Unlucky not to get 2 or 3 in his 40 minutes.

Linked well with Rudi, first time he'd played with him without being out on his feet.

Don't think he benefits from playing alongside Earnie.