Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy this, bellamy that, every footballer is a thief!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 am

What is wrong with the mentality of our supporters.

Yes Bellamy bis a fantastic player but he's on £90k per week (per week you dozy f**k faces) - it's disgusting for what he actually does PER WEEK!

This is not a go at Craig (well actually it is because the caps fits) but all fotballers are greedy money grabbing twats who don't do two days work in any one week.

And before you moan they have a very short shelf life - BOLLOCKS - they do alright once they finish footbal believe me.

FIFA NEED to put in a wage structure acorss football and across the world as no footballer is worth anywhere near more than £50k per week (and even that is pushing it).

For all you players reading this, get a life and come into the real world that supports you. Don't make excuses about you support this and that and without the extortionate robbing monies you couldn't survive - BULL.

If any of you had to do 40 hours per week you'd be permanently in bed sleeping you lazy sods. I'll now await abuse from two well known ex-city players who live close to me and had verbal earache last night about this - let's see if they open up to their usernames on here (you've all seen them), they were earning under £2k per week when playing and are doing very nicely now - oh by the way you two - you skipped a round last night before leaving!!!!

Rant over.

HP

Re: Bellamy this, bellamy that, every footballer is a thief!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:31 am

I'm confused, so you're having a go at players taking the money thats the club is willing to pay them??

The clubs need sorting, cant blame the players for taking whats on offer :roll:

Re: Bellamy this, bellamy that, every footballer is a thief!

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

problem is agents. as soon as they become involved in football the wage went sky high.