Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy at The Vale this a.m.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 am

Make of it what you like but I've just seen Bellamy leave The Vale.

Re: Bellamy at The Vale this a.m.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 am

Keeping fit ?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 am

Probably down there for the Wales training camp it starts this weekend.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 am

Maybe he was busting for a dump and that was the nearest place. :oops:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 am

Dr Blue wrote:Maybe he was busting for a dump and that was the nearest place. :oops:

Nice toilets in the vale :D

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 am

i just got off the phone to him. he said he started a late night round of golf and got to the tenth and it was dark. so he decided to kip it out because he was 7 under. cant fault his determination :ayatollah:

p.s
i thought he would be in liverpool :roll:
people need to start listening to me :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 am

bluebird7291 wrote:i just got off the phone to him. he said he started a late night round of golf and got to the tenth and it was dark. so he decided to kip it out because he was 7 under. cant fault his determination :ayatollah:

p.s

Late night golf?

That makes sense to be fair, he is the nutter with the putter after all! :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:i just got off the phone to him. he said he started a late night round of golf and got to the tenth and it was dark. so he decided to kip it out because he was 7 under. cant fault his determination :ayatollah:

p.s

Late night golf?

That makes sense to be fair, he is the nutter with the putter after all! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

p.s

Late night golf?

He could be on the golf course to 'iron' a few things out in order to get his 'fore!!' million....

He still has a 'fairway' to go but I believe he could have an 'ace' up his sleeve and things could soon 'swing' his way....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, any sign of Dave Jones there???? (I think he's a member....)

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

p.s

Late night golf?

He could be on the golf course to 'iron' a few things out in order to get his 'fore!!' million....

He still has a 'fairway' to go but I believe he could have an 'ace' up his sleeve and things could soon 'swing' his way....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, any sign of Dave Jones there???? (I think he's a member....)

:lol:
no DJ wasnt there but i believe there is a bunker on the 5th named after him as he spent most of his time init :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Blueyeti wrote:Probably down there for the Wales training camp it starts this weekend.

Doubt it.Wales training camps are in Newport from now on,staying at the Celtic Manor and training at Spytty Park. :ayatollah: