Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

keep youre wits about you at chelsea lads

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 pm

im going to chelsea on saturdaykeep youe eyes peeled they wil probley want a go on saturday

Re: keep youre wits about you at chelsea lads

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:im going to chelsea on saturdaykeep youe eyes peeled they wil probley want a go on saturday

yes defo mate, just stick together and mob up

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:im going to chelsea on saturdaykeep youe eyes peeled they wil probley want a go on saturday

You'll be right fellas just stick with Brains here, he sounds like a man with a Plan. Stick a Stone Island jacket on, slip a burberry scarf round your gregory (dont matter if its a jekkyl, we know the coup in london) then start singing "Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of some english scum" at the top of your voice, the locals will all melt trust me, butt. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:

You'll be right fellas just stick with Brains here, he sounds like a man with a Plan. Stick a Stone Island jacket on, slip a burberry scarf round your gregory (dont matter if its a jekkyl, we know the coup in london) then start singing "Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of some english scum" at the top of your voice, the locals will all melt trust me, butt. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

if they close their eyes and pretend they're in scunthorpe then everything will be fine :D

when they played the yids they thought they were set upon unfairly :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

blackswan wrote:
Tommy Baldwin wrote:

if they close their eyes and pretend they're in scunthorpe then everything will be fine :D

What the f'ck are you on about ?

i'm more worried about how many Chelsea will stick on us on the pitch.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm

You'll be right fellas just stick with Brains here, he sounds like a man with a Plan. Stick a Stone Island jacket on, slip a burberry scarf round your gregory (dont matter if its a jekkyl, we know the coup in london) then start singing "Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of some english scum" at the top of your voice, the locals will all melt trust me, butt. :ayatollah:[/quote]

when they played the yids they thought they were set upon unfairly :lol:[/quote]

What the f'ck are you on about ?

i'm more worried about how many Chelsea will stick on us on the pitch.[/quote]

And if Cheating john terry will play :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

welshman wrote:
Tommy Baldwin wrote:

:mrgreen: youve got some right Pearlers on here Welshie, going to keep me busy all week If they let me stay :lol: Some fella does love his delete button butt :cry:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

blackswan wrote:
Tommy Baldwin wrote:

What are you talking about you muppet!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

i'm more worried about how many Chelsea will stick on us on the pitch.[/quote]

And if Cheating john terry will play :lol:[/quote]

Sheepie me ol china, Sorry to disappoint you but John Terry will be in Dubai next weekend trying to salvage his marrriage, the snivelling shitcunt that he is. You wanna be more worried about that 200 yard dash your going to have to do from Fulham Broadway to the Shed End, we have snipers waiting in the flats opposite the station armed with flares, gas guns & long range air pistols, horrible little cunts they are, we try and tell them to play with a straight bat, but these local chavingtons are like urban gangsters & terrorists. :( If your a Mod dont wear them parkajackets with the targets on the bag, it will be like shelling f*cking peas. Goodluck Bro :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:i'm more worried about how many Chelsea will stick on us on the pitch.

Sheepie me ol china, Sorry to disappoint you but John Terry will be in Dubai next weekend trying to salvage his marrriage, the snivelling shitcunt that he is. You wanna be more worried about that 200 yard dash your going to have to do from Fulham Broadway to the Shed End, we have snipers waiting in the flats opposite the station armed with flares, gas guns & long range air pistols, horrible little cunts they are, we try and tell them to play with a straight bat, but these local chavingtons are like urban gangsters & terrorists. :( If your a Mod dont wear them parkajackets with the targets on the bag, it will be like shelling f*cking peas. Goodluck Bro :ayatollah:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Can every1 just stop getting shot :lol: Sounds like lock stock n two smoking barrells :lol:

We Will be fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

I got a plan...I`ll put a Cardiff bobble hat in one pocket, and a Chelsea bobble hat in the other..When it goes off, i`ll hang back to see who`s winning, then put that hat on..

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Tommy Baldwin wrote:i'm more worried about how many Chelsea will stick on us on the pitch.

Sheepie me ol china, Sorry to disappoint you but John Terry will be in Dubai next weekend trying to salvage his marrriage, the snivelling shitcunt that he is. You wanna be more worried about that 200 yard dash your going to have to do from Fulham Broadway to the Shed End, we have snipers waiting in the flats opposite the station armed with flares, gas guns & long range air pistols, horrible little cunts they are, we try and tell them to play with a straight bat, but these local chavingtons are like urban gangsters & terrorists. :( If your a Mod dont wear them parkajackets with the targets on the bag, it will be like shelling f*cking peas. Goodluck Bro :ayatollah:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Corkrey wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Aye i can just see your dad doing that :lol:

Cockneys think they are a step above everyone else. Bollox to them.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Corkrey wrote:

Sheepie me ol china, Sorry to disappoint you but John Terry will be in Dubai next weekend trying to salvage his marrriage, the snivelling shitcunt that he is. You wanna be more worried about that 200 yard dash your going to have to do from Fulham Broadway to the Shed End, we have snipers waiting in the flats opposite the station armed with flares, gas guns & long range air pistols, horrible little cunts they are, we try and tell them to play with a straight bat, but these local chavingtons are like urban gangsters & terrorists. :( If your a Mod dont wear them parkajackets with the targets on the bag, it will be like shelling f*cking peas. Goodluck Bro :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Aye i can just see your dad doing that :lol:

Cockneys think they are a step above everyone else. Bollox to them.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Theres snipers on all high ground... :lol: Keep your heads down the chavingtons have occupied The Fulham broadway with there ak47's and machine gun nests ...................We need tanks and heavy artillery to batter the enemy into submission :lol: