Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Went to Paultons Theme Park in Southampton this week

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 am

Over the two days I was there the only footy shirts I remember seeing was Spurs, Arsenal, AFC Wimbledon and the fukn Jacks.

They are everywhere at the moment...as we were pulling into the hotel as well my Missus said the car behind us were Jacks as they had a big Swan in their window.

Its effectively another Jack thread I know :D , but wtf is going on mun.

Re: Went to Paultons Theme Park in Southampton this week

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 am

What teams were Peppa Pig and here family wearing?

Decent place mind, but lots of teams in that south east area

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am

Was it worth taking the kids there ours are 12, we are going to Poole for a few days next week and are thinking of going along if they get bored.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 am

My 3 are all 4 and under so they loved the Peppa Pig World part, but Paultons Theme Park as a whole is worth a visit though...got everything you want really

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

JonScam wrote:Over the two days I was there the only footy shirts I remember seeing was Spurs, Arsenal, AFC Wimbledon and the fukn Jacks.

They are everywhere at the moment...as we were pulling into the hotel as well my Missus said the car behind us were Jacks as they had a big Swan in their window.

I rekon at a Wild guess that a family from Swansea must have visited the park the same time as you!! :D

anyway, What was the park like?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Merlin wrote:
JonScam wrote:Over the two days I was there the only footy shirts I remember seeing was Spurs, Arsenal, AFC Wimbledon and the fukn Jacks.

I rekon at a Wild guess that a family from Swansea must have visited the park the same time as you!! :D

anyway, What was the park like?

Nah it was more than one family...and they werent together so it was probably the most popular top i seen down there, no shit - i dont like it :D

The park was wicked mate, my lot loved it...good value for money as well. Gets a thumbs up from me