Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

recurring day dream.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

My 'if i was a millionaire' daydreams have moved on to 'if i was a billionaire' of late and its time to share. I do love these occasional day dream as they offer me a moment of joy and ultimate fufillment! :lol: I just though I share my re occurring 1 minute dream and see what your similar dream is about. Don't pretend you don't, we all do! :?: !

This is mine, they last only a minute or so but I wanna explain in as much detail about these 'flashes' of mine as I can

Firstly I wake up to discover im a billionaire, not sure how I am...but I am. I get up, go down to the finest but nearest suit shop and get a tailored 'tweed' grey suit made for me there and then, don't ask why, i just do. I would then go the Ferrari/Porsche show room on penarth road and get an Enzo, cash in a suitcase job! Again, I could easily pay by other means and maybe it isn't easy as that to buy a sports car...but in my dream I can and did! (I now live in the wirral but my dreams seem to still be in Cardiff BTW)

My next step is over a month or so period but squashed into a few seconds. My first deed is to make good of my old duck and old man by sorting their mortgage and setting them up for life..done! Then my thoughts turn to my main hobby and pride, Cardiff City. I imagine just walking into the boardroom and the Malaysians are all sat there typing away at calculators (they just are!) I demand to buy the club, they initially doubt my credentials but eventually agree when they realize im f*cking minted although clearly insane! They leave for the next flight there and then... Cheerio pan faces! The minted, passionate, ex Ely boy has assumed control! I then time travel a bit ...................................................................
I have now paid all debts, expanded the stadium to 50k and decided to set ticket prices for £10 adults and £1 for kids to fill that stadium consistently, all of which makes the the club the admiration of the world and the buzz given off around the club is bottled and sold at a street value of £400 quid a pop. The Cardiff Blues get paid off and kindly evicted, the pitch is looking immaculate as a result....massive loss of profits but my money is never ending and Cardiff is a joy not a business. :ayatollah:

Time goes on, in between doing my bit for unicef and enjoying myself around the world being a general leg-end, building night clubs etc.. I decide to set up the greatest of all football academies in every town and city in Wales....even Swansea. This kind act of mine single handedly helps Wales win the world cup 10 years down the line and Cardiff also go on to dominate European football with an all Welsh squad!

I eventually die but my legacy lives on....Cardiff has grown above and beyond my expectations! I give all my shares of the club to every single season ticket holder, members and so on (don't worry, its been organised in a professional way so none of you miss out and no opportunists can abuse my kindness) The club now has such a great history and fanbase to rival the likes of Man Utd that demand for tickets are always high and Cardiff's now 80K seater stadium( which is named after me) is always packed.

I eventually get a statue erected of myself next to the 'NOW BUILT' Fred Keenor statue......ahhh, perfecto!

Throughout all this my mrs is shopping in L.A....forever.

Random in words but simply beautiful in my head, if I could download my thoughts to video for you I would. :lol: :lol: Ill regret this in the morning. :oops: :oops: :? :? :lol:

Re: recurring day dream.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am

well to be honest i stopped reading after the first paragraph, however i also im a vivid daydreamer it started in school classes when i was about 11 years old and i never grew out of it even tho they are very childish by nature.

i have about 4 stories that when bored and going bed i injoy for a few minutes.

my orginal story is i am a pro footballer best in the world amazing abilty 10x as good as messi and can wak through 11 players and slot the goal in, i start of at cardiff get us into the prem stay there for 3 years or so winning the premier league fa cups league cups and champions league in my final year before i go to barcelona for about 300mill and 500k a week wages, scoring at least 2-3 goals in every game i play breaking every record in the game.

most of my daydreams start after a movie or a game i take a liking to and carry them on, like this one, that was inspired by zombie films. there is a zombie breakout. i find refugue in a group of large warehouses. i gather close friends and family and some other people about 30 of us in total we become completely self suffecent and barricade ourselfs inside. once a day me and about 6 of the guys go out armed to collect fuel food ect. and come back and we all chill out on the roof having target practice on the zombies below very fun!

finally this is one i have got into alot recently - inspired by the game gears of war/ halo and film transformers. i am part of a elite fighting force and travel through space figting and shit like that basically stargate sg1 but we got cool armor suits on so can take alot of damage and punishment lol!

anyway i dont feel as much of a dick talking about this now as you started it haha!
i have a few others but there my main ones :)

Re: recurring day dream.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 am

:lol: mine is
I'm a world classs striker at cardiff city , born and bred cardiff fan with my tatoo on my chest, Scoring the winner at swansea and running to their fans ripping my shirt my top off thumping my tattoo on chest giving swansea the hail hitler salute , and

then to top it off second goal jumping into stands with the cardiff fans