Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG CONWAY

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

what a player we seem to have here... stats already are: 6 appearances 3 goals , 4 assists ..

lets hope he can keep up these great performances...

so far delighted by him and cowie...

:ayatollah:

Re: CRAIG CONWAY

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I think all of the new signings have been top notch - except Kiss which i believe does not actually exist (name sounds like a made up one anyway)

Good Job Malky - more of the same please and whilst your at it tell Craig to stop fannying about and get his ass here

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

jhippno wrote:I think all of the new signings have been top notch - except Kiss which i believe does not actually exist (name sounds like a made up one anyway)

Good Job Malky - more of the same please and whilst your at it tell Craig to stop fannying about and get his ass here

:lol: :lol:

was lucky enough to have a chat with kiss before the bristol city game.. after fighting the birds off on our table.. he has champ league experience and im hearing lots of good things about him... his english is very good also...

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Agree with you both BB and Jhippno :ayatollah: Before a ball was kicked Craig Conway was the one i was most looking forward to watching.( but must give credit to the players MM has got in )
Watch a bit of Dundee Utd last season on sky,noticed that Conway took the corners from both sides,free kicks,and never had a bad game...long may his form continue with us :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Couple of gems me thinks :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Conways work ethic is also excellent.

He will get way more assists than Burke this season that's for sure and on half the wage I bet.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Conway has adapted to the step up so easily - something I wasn't sure about before the season kicked off.

I knew what he was capable of in the SPL but it's so hard to gauge SPL players to the Championship and I'm pleased he has done it so easily. Malky had pbviously done his homework and it backs up his signing procedures about checking them out and making sure they fit in.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm

As much as I liked Burkey, Conway has certainly developed our wing play when making the comparison with last season. JET doesnt even come into the comparison he was that shite, and after his comments about us he can f**k off as well...I'm sure some of the Ipswich lot are on his back already following their teams sympathetic approach to defending and JETs larthargic approach to his 'team' responsibilities. How ironic is the name JET for him anyways..

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

jhippno wrote:I think all of the new signings have been top notch - except Kiss which i believe does not actually exist (name sounds like a made up one anyway)

I agree with all the above but what I have seen of kiss in pre season he was the person I am more excited about!! Hope he proves me right :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

Nakedbussurfer wrote:

I agree with all the above but what I have seen of kiss in pre season he was the person I am more excited about!! Hope he proves me right :lol:

I havnt seen much of kiss. is he really that good? :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 am

Conway was getting slagged off on here after the Brighton game :lol: :lol: :lol:

So was Cowie.

Woe betide him if has another quiet game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 am

glammy74 wrote:
Nakedbussurfer wrote:

I havnt seen much of kiss. is he really that good? :ayatollah:

Well I likened him to Ramsey with his quick feet, passing and finding space at Yeovil but he's got more guts and a dirty little bugger!! Hope he doesn't prove me wrong!! Saw him train too the day he signed and was really impressed, took on 5 players to score 8-) :ayatollah: