Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The nutter with the putter

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Well I know this is yet another thread on CB (sorry) but fair play to him for joining us last season and giving us the opportunity to watch him week in week out. During the last couple of months last season I though he was excellent for us. I think the guy is great and wears his heart on his sleeve for his club and Wales through thick and thin. Let’s be honest Wales are shite and our other stars bailed out of international football early doors (Giggs, Davies et al) but he has continued to represent us. If Bellars join Liverpool he will play at a level in which he deserves and whilst being gutted it is not for us in the Championship I wish him well.
But also on the flip side for City I think it will do us no harm in us not getting him again. There were times last season where he did piss me off during the game where he was missing passes left right and centre but as soon as another of players did it for the 1st time he would be giving them the big I am and this does nothing for team morale in my opinion as there is a time and place for everything. I also think the opposition midfielders and defenders would raise their game so to speak in order to get one over him. With the money we will not spend on his wage demands we can hopefully bring in a few other championship quality diamonds, so I for one am reasonably happy to field a team of hard working ordinary Joe’s.
That said “Good luck the nutter with the putter”.

Lets move on............Blooooooobirds

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: