Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any1 else having Premium Genie calling their phone

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 am

Really peed off having constant phonecalls from this company. Tried all sorts from being polite to downright rude and even getting my son to say i've been locked up for murder.

Anyone else having problems?

If so ring their boss and ask him to stop his company calling. I'll pm the mobile number if anyone wants it.

Re: Any1 else having Premium Genie calling their phone

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 pm

No way am I ringing them with my number, then they will constantly batter me with calls lol. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm

droopy wrote:No way am I ringing them with my number, then they will constantly batter me with calls lol. :ayatollah:

Withhold the number and ring the MDs mobile. He wasnt so keen on receiving my phone call but he took my number and said he'd get it removed from their list.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

The best thing o do is pretend you cant hear them and start shouting stuff like "HELLO HELLO i cant hear you who the f**k is there hello answer me HELLO!!" or petend you are arguing with someone they soon f**k off

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:The best thing o do is pretend you cant hear them and start shouting stuff like "HELLO HELLO i cant hear you who the f**k is there hello answer me HELLO!!" or petend you are arguing with someone they soon f**k off

This company wont take no for an answer. I've got the dog to bark down the phone, i've told them to fook orf, i've been kidnapped by aliens, sent down, told them not to call again yet these tw@ts keep calling.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 pm

I normally just answer the phone and leave it off the hook.

Are you registered with TPS?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 pm

PtB wrote:I normally just answer the phone and leave it off the hook.

Are you registered with TPS?

TPS??
WTF?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:The best thing o do is pretend you cant hear them and start shouting stuff like "HELLO HELLO i cant hear you who the f**k is there hello answer me HELLO!!" or petend you are arguing with someone they soon f**k off

This company wont take no for an answer. I've got the dog to bark down the phone, i've told them to fook orf, i've been kidnapped by aliens, sent down, told them not to call again yet these tw@ts keep calling.

Should leave the phone off the hook or speak a load of bullshit to them e.g what you wearing... Hows your day answer tere questions with another question hello sir can we... No you cant but does size matter? ..... And if these people dont f**k off after that you are FOOKED!