Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whitts and super kev

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 am

just signed a new contract. guy is a legend, easiest thing to say him and super kev and supported us through out all the so called "BIG" names leaving. one of them two needs to be captain in my eyes :ayatollah:

Re: Whitts and super kev

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:just signed a new contract. guy is a legend, easiest thing to say him and super kev and supported us through out all the so called "BIG" names leaving. one of them two needs to be captain in my eyes :ayatollah:

I've seen that Whitts has signed a contract extension until summer 2014 which is great news, had not heard that Kev had aslo extended.....is that the case and for how long?

Two great players :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:just signed a new contract. guy is a legend, easiest thing to say him and super kev and supported us through out all the so called "BIG" names leaving. one of them two needs to be captain in my eyes :ayatollah:

I've seen that Whitts has signed a contract extension until summer 2014 which is great news, had not heard that Kev had aslo extended.....is that the case and for how long?

Think they're both signed up until 2014, although you realise that effectively means we just get them for one more season after this, then with 1 year left, people will come knocking.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:

Think they're both signed up until 2014, although you realise that effectively means we just get them for one more season after this, then with 1 year left, people will come knocking.

That's great news. End of next season is good enough for me as after last season I couldn't see too many quality players committing for longer than 2 season to the roller coaster that is Cardiff City!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 pm

both down to earth footballers who want to wear the shirt for the city thanks both :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Excellent news!

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 pm

two of my favourite players at the club great news they both signed till 2014, Kev signed his last year though i thought and tbh theyre two of the most committed players at the club who are still here from last season !! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Aslong as McNaughton keeps me laughing on Twitter, I'll be happy :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Class act the pair of them. I also like the way Whitts is playing at the mo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: