Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth Argyle FC !

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 am

If no buyer is found by 6pm tonite then PAFC are no longer ....... been there ourselves havnt we ? Hope they do get saved as its the fans who yet again have to suffer .

Re: Plymouth Argyle FC !

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 am

Ridsdale strikes again or will he get the headlines again for saving them at deaths door

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:48 am

Good luck pymouth :ayatollah: never want to see a club in this situation football league rules need to be alot strikter to stop this happening! Feel sorry for their loyal fans.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 am

ihatealiens wrote:Ridsdale strikes again or will he get the headlines again for saving them at deaths door

Maybe these americans will step in,in a blaze of glory(i fuckin doubt it)

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Interesting article here - sound familiar? - http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/7648/38/

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 am

ihatealiens wrote:Ridsdale strikes again or will he get the headlines again for saving them at deaths door

As much as I despise Ridsdale, blaming him for Plymouth is incredibly silly.

They were fucked long before he got involved. Just been a matter of time.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 am

nerd wrote:

Ridsdale has not helped their cause with lies about american investors etc...

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 am

good luck plymouth i wouldnt want any team to go under

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 pm

nerd wrote:

Have a look on the Plymouth forums. Not me blaming Ridsdale, but Plymouth's fans are certainly not in favour of him. He could save them at the eleventh hour yet :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 pm

nicky evans wrote:good luck plymouth i wouldnt want any team to go under

Same here, the fans have to suffer :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 pm

If they do go under, is there anyone still there we could pinch on the cheap? :P

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:If they do go under, is there anyone still there we could pinch on the cheap? :P

Now is the time for 10p bids :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

funny thing is didnt he do a season ticket scam there and tell them all they got investors lined up :lol: sure ive seen that somewhere before ,its the fans that suffer at parasites like the riddler :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

good luck plymouth :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:funny thing is didnt he do a season ticket scam there and tell them all they got investors lined up :lol: sure ive seen that somewhere before ,its the fans that suffer at parasites like the riddler :ayatollah:

He certainly mentioned that during one interview. He called upon the fans to help the club out by buying in advance their season tickets. I could not believe he had the nerve to do that after the episode at our place. Surely no Pilgrim fan obliged, I hope not.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm

They were fucked before he got there. But i wandered has he been a help or hindrance since ?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They were fucked before he got there. But i wandered has he been a help or hindrance since ?

To be fair though no one else stepped up to sort them out though did they. The club was dead in the water long before PR turned up. No one else, fans included, came forward with an action plan. So without PR's intervention the club would have been truely dead. At least with PR they stand a chance of surviving which is better than no chance at all.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Peter Ridsdale is like a charlatan Doctor who knocks on the door
of desperate parents with promises and claims that he can save
their terminally ill child. They'll try anything, he knows that!

He is a sick leech.

Does anyone have any idea how much they've's been paying him
this last few months???

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I bet he took the mason money for a start :?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:If they do go under, is there anyone still there we could pinch on the cheap? :P

Warren Feeney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luke Young, an 18year old Midfielder, could be a good player, you never know.
We already nabbed Joe Mason for £250k, could've got him for free!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:07 am

Silly to blame him for this, they were almost gone anyway.

He even done a good job at CCTV initially but his ego takes over then.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am

Warrior wrote:Ridsdale 4 clubs, 4 clubs nearly gone to the wall what a record to have.

we wouldnt have a club if it wasnt for ridsdale tbh. but if i am right hasnt he always stepped into a club in debt? and tried to make things better but tbh never have?
i dont like the guy for what he done to us, but i do respect him as he did save us

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
Warrior wrote:Ridsdale 4 clubs, 4 clubs nearly gone to the wall what a record to have.

we wouldnt have a club if it wasnt for ridsdale tbh. but if i am right hasnt he always stepped into a club in debt? and tried to make things better but tbh never have?
i dont like the guy for what he done to us, but i do respect him as he did save us

Not convinced at all he saved the club.

From what I am seeing he is doing the same to Plymouth as he did to Cardiff. Selling off the surrounding land to suit 3rd parties and not the football club at all. If this pulls of again then how long will it be before the tax man is knocking on Plymouths door for unpaid taxes?