Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Mc Phail comeback ! "

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 am

STEPHEN McPHAIL is back in full training in line for a return in the Cardiff City development squad against Welsh Premier league Llanelli next Tuesday at Stebonheath Park (7.30pm).

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1W7PstZOv

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Mc Phail comeback !

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 am

May be required for some games if we are say winning with 10-15 mins to go and he could come on and calm it down in midfield, hold the ball but :?: whether he is integral to MM's diamond formation midfield with Gunnarrson & Kiss to come inotoontention.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 am

Mc Phail in a winning side at the head of the diamond feeding Earnie and Miller could be an interesting formation ?

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Mc Phail in a winning side at the head of the diamond feeding Earnie and Miller could be an interesting formation ?

I think McPhail will be back up for Whitts at the head of the diamond and the news that Malky has got Whitts to sign a contract extension sort of shows how important MM sees Whitts.

In fairness to McPhail I can't think of a better player in the squad as back up to Whitts but thats as good as it's going to get for him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 am

Hearing rumours that Fillipe Kiss may start tomorrow too instead of Mason ? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Hearing rumours that Fillipe Kiss may start tomorrow too instead of Mason ? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Really looking forward to watching this guy apparently he is some player :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Mc Phail comeback ! "

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 am

yes i am looking forward to see us when we have malky first choice front 6 and this kiss sounds a good player

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

looks like Kiss might be back for pompey too

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Mc Phail in a winning side at the head of the diamond feeding Earnie and Miller could be an interesting formation ?

That made me laugh... this is the same Mcphail that slows the game right down and passes the ball mainly sideways and backwards, can't tackle and who contributes no goals over a season and you want to play him at the head of a diamond ..!! PMSL...!!! that is Vintage..!! :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm

to be honest i wish he would stay away, he's shit

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am

Apart from the fact he is completely shit it is hard to see how McPhail can fit into any MM side.

MM demands high work rate, pressing and for players to take responsibilty themselves. McPhail has none of those qualities and the biggest favour he could do us is to f**k off and play for someone else.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Apart from the fact he is completely shit it is hard to see how McPhail can fit into any MM side.

MM demands high work rate, pressing and for players to take responsibilty themselves. McPhail has none of those qualities and the biggest favour he could do us is to f**k off and play for someone else.

Totally agree Tony :ayatollah: Too slow and one paced for this team and formation