Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Phil Dwyer Mr Cardiff City

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 am

Had the pleasure of reading Phils book pre launch as a mate of mine at the publishers knew I was a big city fan he gave me a copy
it is a must for any city fan and what a character he was in his city days Wish we had a few more like him these days .Well worth the read Not su when it is officially out thou but must be soon

Re: Phil Dwyer Mr Cardiff City

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 am

I will look out for this book Phil is my all time best city player a Cardiff boy who gave everything for Cardiff City a living legend

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Had the pleasure of reading Phils book pre launch as a mate of mine at the publishers knew I was a big city fan he gave me a copy
it is a must for any city fan and what a character he was in his city days Wish we had a few more like him these days .Well worth the read Not su when it is officially out thou but must be soon
any chance of a borrow :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

Saw him make hid debut. Class act. Remember the day when big sam Alladice battered our center forward (can't remember his name) and he went off injured, his replacement ended up with the same battering, he also went off, they moved Joe up front and guess what....within 10 minutes who went hobbling off...Big Sam. Happy days

Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

Cant wait to buy it and will pop into the Ivor Davies before a game to get Joe to sign it for me too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am

i was thinking exactly the same mate

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Gave him a lift this morning, asked if it was true he had negotiated a book signing deal with Wetherpsoons rather than Waterstones.

Said book will be in shops ready for christmas present buying season.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Gave him a lift this morning, asked if it was true he had negotiated a book signing deal with Wetherpsoons rather than Waterstones.

Still banned is he I certainly hope City fans buy the book in their droves Not a player who was paid thousands a week like the modern day footballer and he loves the club Apart from that it is a really good book so not wasting any money on a book just because he a Cardiff pllayer

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Gave him a lift this morning, asked if it was true he had negotiated a book signing deal with Wetherpsoons rather than Waterstones.

Still banned is he I certainly hope City fans buy the book in their droves Not a player who was paid thousands a week like the modern day footballer and he loves the club Apart from that it is a really good book so not wasting any money on a book just because he a Cardiff pllayer