Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

National sport my arse!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Just a day for the masses to get pissed and women a chance to wear Dolly Parton Cowboy hats!

Gimme footie any day! :ayatollah:

Edit... just to add, it's is National Wife beating day too. :lol:

Re: National sport my arse!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm

your right fester, most of them don't even know the rules of the game , it's just like a bank holiday for them an excuse to get pissed, nothing to do with the rugby at all thats just a sideshow.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Vile individuals the lot of them.I've never done it but i'd like to grab the mic in a full boozer in Cardiff one international day and single out 'Fat Cerys' from Bargoed and quiz her on the offside law,and watch her squirm as she confesses that she's only out cos her hubby 'chubby Barry' is out with the boys and doesn't have a clue what she's watching :evil:

'Ooooh Shane Willliams is a flier down the wing isn't he Cath'

[then i come in] *ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE*

"COULD FAT CERYS PLEASE EXPLAIN THE OFFSIDE LAW IN RUGBY WITH THAT STUPID f*cking HAT ON"

*I gleefully boot her up the arse as she exits the main door red faced*

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:58 pm

blackswan wrote:Vile individuals the lot of them.I've never done it but i'd like to grab the mic in a full boozer in Cardiff one international day and single out 'Fat Cerys' from Bargoed and quiz her on the offside law,and watch her squirm as she confesses that she's only out cos her hubby 'chubby Barry' is out with the boys and doesn't have a clue what she's watching :evil:

'Ooooh Shane Willliams is a flier down the wing isn't he Cath'

[then i come in] *ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE*

"COULD FAT CERYS PLEASE EXPLAIN THE OFFSIDE LAW IN RUGBY WITH THAT STUPID f*cking HAT ON"

*I gleefully boot her up the arse as she exits the main door red faced*
swanny calm down :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

the rompney is full of them tonight fester . your old stomping ground :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:the rompney is full of them tonight fester . your old stomping ground :lol:

Now that made me laugh Mozzer mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you ever still go in there?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 pm

aye now and again m8

mind you it's got pretty rough lately in there so i tend to have a swift one early in the evening when i do

the cross is much better tho but i hate walking up that god damm hill to get there :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:aye now and again m8

mind you it's got pretty rough lately in there so i tend to have a swift one early in the evening when i do

the cross is much better tho but i hate walking up that god damm hill to get there :lol:

Lol, made many a pilgrimage to The Cross and The Carpenters Arms too. Sorry to hear about The Romp going below par though Moz. It was never a classy place but decent enough in the lounge I suppose. Do you remember the smoke room/snug they used to have? Going back a few years now though. I remember it used to be an off-licence before that too. :o:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:the rompney is full of them tonight fester . your old stomping ground :lol:

Only go there on a Thursday nowadays.

It's ALWAYS empty in there now but i see the rugby brings the community together..

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Just a day for the masses to get pissed and women a chance to wear Dolly Parton Cowboy hats!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Just a day for the masses to get pissed and women a chance to wear Dolly Parton Cowboy hats!

I always call it the National piss up day 3 or 5 times a year, half of them have never even seen a Rugby match in their lifes, we support our team week in week out.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I always call it the National piss up day 3 or 5 times a year, half of them have never even seen a Rugby match in their lifes, we support our team week in week out.

:evil: Then they pick on there women :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Cowards