Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slating Bellamy?!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Can't believe some people are slating Bellamy on here.

Our owners clearly won't go out and get him so why shouldn't he play for someone else? He has said on numerous occasions he wants to play for us but if we don't go out and get him, what can he do?

I'm chuffed and proud that he played for us last season. He joined us on the back of his best season ever, he had offers from Premier League clubs and abroad, but he picked us AND for that, Craig Bellamy, thank you. :ayatollah:

Re: Slating Bellamy?!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh for fucks sake fishy another Bellamy thread :evil: me and you are gona have words on Saturday :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

By the way, my cats first owner saw him talking to Malky.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Oh for fucks sake fishy another Bellamy thread :evil: me and you are gona have words on Saturday :lol:

but at least he talks sense and isn't a complete c**t like the post starters of some of the other threads

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 am

Lets get over him, we didn't do it with him last year, but I respect that he come to us and give it a go. Time to move on I think.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 am

To all you bellamy slaters.WOULD YOU TAKE A 60 GRAND A WEEK PAY CUT :roll:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:19 am

Best Bellars thread so far! Thanks for the memories Craig (your goal at the library was legendary), but boy do I fecking hate Liverpoo!!!!

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Best Bellars thread so far! Thanks for the memories Craig (your goal at the library was legendary), but boy do I fecking hate Liverpoo!!!!

Agreed. Good luck Bellers but hope scouse bastards get relegated with the gypos and fulham.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am

At the end of the day he's was still Man City's player(soon to be Liverpool), he's still contracted and we can't risk bankrupting ourselves (funny fans demanding players to be waged capped one minuite next moaning we haven't got stars, come on now!)

Respect to him for giving it a go last season but that fat boring scouser became a doormat.

Just glad he's not in the championship for another club or worse the Jacks.

Lets move on :ayatollah: