Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Europa League tonight.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Shamrock Rovers are the first League of Ireland team to qualify for the Europa League proper. What an achievement. (Beat Partizan Belgrade)

Rangers, Celtshit and Hearts are all out. Scottish Football is fucked. Bring back Albertz!

Re: Europa League tonight.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Joe Ledley's quest for european football still going well then, must still be loving it up in scotland :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Shamrock Rovers are the first League of Ireland team to qualify for the Europa League proper. What an achievement. (Beat Partizan Belgrade)

Rangers, Celtshit and Hearts are all out. Scottish Football is fucked. Bring back Albertz!

Shamrock rovers :o

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

My mate is a season ticket holder at Dundee United and said that for every Scottish Club in Europe - every other team in their league gets a TV money parachute payment. By all these clubs going out of Europe - it has cost Scottish football millions and millions of pounds and probably many clubs will now be thrown into severe financial straights and could go out of business. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

12thMan wrote:My mate is a season ticket holder at Dundee United and said that for every Scottish Club in Europe - every other team in their league gets a TV money parachute payment. By all these clubs going out of Europe - it has cost Scottish football millions and millions of pounds and probably many clubs will now be thrown into severe financial straights and could go out of business. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just a tad of topic but I'm currently looking at your site and I'm impressed, by the way its good that its fair trade aswell. :ayatollah: