Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Bellamy Thread

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry to add another Bellamy thread to the forum and if this has already been posted but I've taken this from the Adebayor article on SS.

"However, Marwood stated that he did not expect further departures from the Etihad Stadium before the end of the transfer window, with Craig Bellamy and Carlos Tevez set to remain City players."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 82,00.html

Re: Another Bellamy Thread

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I hope he ends up staying in man citys reserves for the season

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

if he is going to stay in man city reserves he may as well do an adebayor and go out on loan.. suits all parties..

wages 90k go on loan, contribution 30k man city only paying 60k, other wise he stays in reserves and man city pay the full 90k...

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:if he is going to stay in man city reserves he may as well do an adebayor and go out on loan.. suits all parties..

wages 90k go on loan, contribution 30k man city only paying 60k, other wise he stays in reserves and man city pay the full 90k...

Or others teams come along and offer to pay a higher % than us?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 pm

typenamehere wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:if he is going to stay in man city reserves he may as well do an adebayor and go out on loan.. suits all parties..

Or others teams come along and offer to pay a higher % than us?

maybe, but then he has to agree to move.. hes getting his 90k a week either way.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Hope all this speculation ends with Bellas soon cos the suspense is killing me would live City to pull it off and get him but the more this goes on the more I think he ain't coming.